-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry the inveterate liar made himself a liar for all to see again today.
He can't help himself but to lie and it cracks me up that he's so utterly shameless that he'd do that so often.

Originally Posted by interthem
This will be the last post from Interthem until June when he (or a friend) will post the outcome of the wager complete with pictures.

Originally Posted by interthem
btt

MojoHand, save yourself the abuse from the "Troll Patrol". If they find a hair on your head out of place they will rag on you forever as that is the only thing in their empty lives.

You'll note they spend most of their efforts in supporting a serial liar (Bricktop) and making empty threats. You'll also note that, with the exception of Boxer, they never show displays of their huge collections ...... just crap on everyone elses.

All four of the No. 1s I have bought from other members on this site are very nice rifles and the sellers were all gentlemen. These trolls are not gentlemen, they are just keyboard commandos who are still trying to regain their former control of the site. They are still "fighting the last war" being too dense to realize their day in the sun is over.

Sad little cowards who would never act like such vindictive dolts in a FTF situation.
That's why they love the Internet as they THINK it gives them anoniminity but, as Kennyboy, the chief troll, found out it does not.

I suggest you just do your business here and when you see one of these jerks pirating your thread or attacking you, just put him on Ignore and use the PM function or go "offsite" via email to conduct your business.

Thank you again for a fair deal on a nice rifle.

best to you & yours, Larry

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not June yet Larry!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Nastyquim, I see you are alone now. Can't you get Bricktop to hurl a few more "unfit for students' ears" comments at me.

After all he is such a good "boy", albeit a fake negro. BUT he does seem to know a lot about "reach arounds", wonder if the person bringing him coffee from the Philippines knows he swings both ways ..... eh ?

I need some more obscene insults from him to forward on to you know who at you know where .....

I'm sure your union could use him over in WI as he would fit in perfectly with all the other dolts trying to ruin that state ...... "expand the rust belt".

Whatever will you do when Obama's printing press shuts down ?

Was on a neat conference call today with "the boys". Told them about all the tough guys who are coming to Pinedale to stand in the road with newspapers and cameras, photographing my house. After the laughing stopped and we could get "serious", it was suggested that their visit would be the perfect time to give the big snowplow a road test. Then the laughing started again. No matter how we tried we just couldn't get serious about you and your "keyboard commandos".
Sorry, Kenny but you saw how easy it was to I.D. you ...... and they think the Internet hides them .... eh ?

We enjoy how you manage to attack and make an enemy of every person we buy something from (and a lot more besides). Gump was correct !

Duane looked through the classified today and found nothing that any of us needed, so adios until tomorrow when we revisit the latest Troll Patrol rants.

Here's the bait, let's watch the dumbfishes take it and end up in a cat food can !

[Linked Image]

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 2UP, 470Evans, 375TN, 35, 17 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,957
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.