-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I will sell this FLAWLESS, LIKE NEW matte black scope (the gun it was mounted on was never fired while the scope was mounted!) with soft scope cover (it is seriously LIKE NEW) for $390 shipped to your door in the continental US. An extra $10 ($400 total)if you use paypal, because they will take about $12 out of my pocket. :-) This scope is PERFECT, no ring marks, glass has no flaws, SUPER bright in low light. It is the exact same as the brand new VX-3 except for a slightly different coating and erector system (and obviously you can get it for about $120 less if you buy from me). Light gathering is SUPERB. Anyway, if you want pics, message me and I can email them to you.

"...for by one sacrifice, He has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14)

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of salvation for those who believe."

"...sed ego homo indomitus." ~William Wallace
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Might be useful to tell what power it is?

Just in case it's a 8.5-25 I'll take it, but I'm thinking not likely.

Life is just one damned thing after another
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
pm sent

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am going to make a wild guess that this is the same scope that he currently has listed already right here https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread..._Leupolds_VX_III_3_5_10X40_#Post6401449.

I guess he feels the need to have it listed twice? (well let me take that back if you count the other posts he has already made then deleted and relisted this makes the 4th new post on this same scope)

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Actually, I don't know how to delete old posts. Care to fill me in?

"...for by one sacrifice, He has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14)

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of salvation for those who believe."

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
And no, it's a 3.5-10X40. Seriously, if I am offending someone by posting this every day or so, or if that is against some rule that I'm not aware of, then please let me know. I'm sort of new to this format...and have never sold anything through one of these type forums until last week when someone bought my Whitetail Classic. I do a lot of selling on craigslist. When I typed in my scope's details on google to see how much I should ask for it, I found the exact same scope on THIS page (24hourcampfire) and it got a buyer, so I was aiming (pun intended?) for the same thing.

Nonetheless, I don't want to cause problems for anyone, and it's not my intention to be annoying, so if there is a better way to sell a scope to someone without getting screwed over on fees by ebay...I'm all ears. :-) Thanks in advance for any help.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Proper or at least more accepted etiquette is just post a new response in your add to move the ad up. Much preferred over creating a new ad all the time.

TTT
Up Again
Take another look
etc.

And if you're able, especially seeing your a new member it always helps to take a picture of the item and post it with the listing. Might even help if you can give some sort of reference to another forum you've been on with a longer history, etc.

If you need help posting pictures, all you have to do is ask.

Good Luck

Last edited by cal74; 04/15/12.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Yes, please! I don't know how to post pics. This is actually my first forum to join and do something on in about a decade. :-)

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by WishIhadmoreguns
Yes, please! I don't know how to post pics. This is actually my first forum to join and do something on in about a decade. :-)

I've noticed your scope listed about 4 different times too and it makes me leary as a potential buyer. Have someone help you with picturs, maybe you could set up a photobucket acct. (it's free and easy).... Good luck with selling this thing. I'm sure from the sounds of it, it is nice...I'd like to see some pictures if you can get some up and like someone else said, to take it back to the top just post something in your thread like TTT OR BTT (back to top), or give some more info, post a pic to bump it back to the top. If it is a good enough deal, guys will bump it for you....and if it is an excellent deal it won't last long enough for you to have to worry about it... wink. I'm waiting for pics though...Thanks

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Ok, I think this will work. This is the link to my craigslist ad. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2950094348.html

Fingers crossed...

BTW, I have 100% feedback on ebay (under "pearlthebird"--don't laugh, the wife picked the name) and A+ feedback on gunbroker under the same name I use here (JUST figured out how to check it.) Thanks for your graciousness and patience. I'm not "trolling" or whatever. Just trying to sell a scope or two and trying to figure out how to do that on a forum.

Last edited by WishIhadmoreguns; 04/16/12.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
That works, should help you to sell your scope. Now just keep this one listing here and just bump it up when you need to. Kind of like I am doing right now grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
R
R
I'll take the Leupold 3.5-10x40. PM sent

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Scope is sold. thanks, everyone, for helping me learn how to do this. :-)

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Thx, BSA! :-)

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Sold

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (1936M71, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 11,468 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,345
Posts18,546,522
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.