Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
The GOP in general and Mitt because he now represents all of the republican values is getting killed by the Gender Gap. Keep in mind I said nothing about the "War on Women", just the Gender Gap. Pew poll just released and the current CNN poll shows that Romney is loosing to the President 53%-40%. It is important to keep in mind that the women vote is more important than the man vote because they show up in greater numbers than guys do in most election.

Updated November 30, 2011
Women don't take anything for granted, including the right to vote. Although we've had that right for less than a century, we exercise it in much greater numbers and greater percentages than men.

In 2004, 60.1% of women and 56.3% of men voted.
That's 67.3 million women and 58.5 million men - a difference of 8.8 million.

Pew: Obama Leads By 4, Candidates Split Voters Concerned About The Economy

�The gender gap remains comparable to those in previous surveys during the current campaign, as well as past election cycles,� Pew wrote. �Women favor Obama by a 53% to 40% margin

(CNN) - President Barack Obama holds a nine-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney thanks in part to the perception that the president is more likable and more in touch with the problems facing women and middle class Americans, according to a new national poll.

The survey indicates women voters back Obama over Romney by 16 points (55%-39%), virtually unchanged from an 18-point advantage among women for the president in CNN polling last month.

You may not want to admit this but most of your wives will vote for the president because the GOP has tossed women under the bus in the past 3 years. So If Obama wins (when Obama wins) thank you wife, I will!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/17/12.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my wife wouldnt vote for Obama if he was the only choice.....course she does have a working brain unlike most democrats...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rattler
my wife wouldnt vote for Obama if he was the only choice.....course she does have a working brain unlike most democrats...

I think this is where your wrong, you don't go into the booth with her do you? She may tell you that she is supporting Mitt but when it comes to the voting booth the numbers will show something much different. 8.8 million more votes? I don't think your wife is being honest with you.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

That about sums mine up as well.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
seriously? must say something bout your relationship with women if you automatically assume they lie....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
She may tell you that she is supporting Mitt but when it comes to the voting booth the numbers will show something much different.

Schit associates with schit. Your wife may be a liar that you can't trust, mine......not so much.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I would show her the door!!!!!

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife has been converted to a dedicated Conservative. God, Guns, and Constitution are the beliefs in my home.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
My Wife is not stupid.

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
It is probably all of the single parent moms voting for Obama. Not necessarily our sneaky wives voting for Obama behind our backs.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
The GOP in general and Mitt because he now represents all of the republican values is getting killed by the Gender Gap. Keep in mind I said nothing about the "War on Women", just the Gender Gap. Pew poll just released and the current CNN poll shows that Romney is loosing to the President 53%-40%. It is important to keep in mind that the women vote is more important than the man vote because they show up in greater numbers than guys do in most election.

Updated November 30, 2011
Women don't take anything for granted, including the right to vote. Although we've had that right for less than a century, we exercise it in much greater numbers and greater percentages than men.

In 2004, 60.1% of women and 56.3% of men voted.
That's 67.3 million women and 58.5 million men - a difference of 8.8 million.

Pew: Obama Leads By 4, Candidates Split Voters Concerned About The Economy

“The gender gap remains comparable to those in previous surveys during the current campaign, as well as past election cycles,” Pew wrote. “Women favor Obama by a 53% to 40% margin

(CNN) - President Barack Obama holds a nine-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney thanks in part to the perception that the president is more likable and more in touch with the problems facing women and middle class Americans, according to a new national poll.

The survey indicates women voters back Obama over Romney by 16 points (55%-39%), virtually unchanged from an 18-point advantage among women for the president in CNN polling last month.

You may not want to admit this but most of your wives will vote for the president because the GOP has tossed women under the bus in the past 3 years. So If Obama wins (when Obama wins) thank you wife, I will!

The question is: How are you going to feel when your wife votes Republican?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It will be snowing in hell before my wife would voter for any Democrat, especially your King Obama. The CNN poll is bogus , every other poll has Obama behind Romney today.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love all the iron fisted rule that goes with the republican way.

My wife and I were eating dinner with a friend and his wife toward the 2nd term Bush election. His wife was saying that she was getting just how bad Bush had been and would not vote for him a second time.

Larry freaked out and told her then she wasn't going to vote and negate his vote, I told him I guess you can't vote either then and it's a mexican standoff, it doesn't matter if they vote or don't.

My wife threw in the zinger that tied Larry's tail in a knot, she asked him how he was going to know how his wife voted, at which time the girls thought this was too funny and Larry about had a heart attack.

I can't even imagine trying to dictate how my wife votes, but then we aren't the kind of people subject to lining up with anybody as some women tend to "go along with" their husbands because it's easier that way.

Does it say somewhere in the bible that the man is the head of the kingdom so his wife must follow his lead?

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
only if you are Muslim

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife hosted a 'Tea Party' while I was working out of state.

Do you really think she would vote for osamie?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
My wife has been converted to a dedicated Conservative. God, Guns, and Constitution are the beliefs in my home.

What was your wife converted from?

Sounds like it's more taking the path of least resistance, I'll bet it's a bitch to argue with you about politics isn't it.

Women are smart enough to leave it be rather than argue.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Same with mine.

Steve

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't get too worked up about that kind of question. Both my wife and I have voted Republican many times in the past. We are issues voters and do not vote party lines ever. If she votes for Mitt I will respect her choice. Unlike many of you we both believe in a woman's right to choose without a panel of 63 year old white men telling her how she should vote because she can't figure it out for herself.

The ladies will overwhelming vote for Obama and they have the numbers to make this election a referendum. If you refuse to see that.....well you doomed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
I love all the iron fisted rule that goes with the republican way.

what rule? my wife is Scotts-Irish, i rule her about as much as i rule this country.....the day i told her how to vote would be the day i became homeless.....she came about her opinion of Obama on her own.....

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003
My wife hosted a 'Tea Party' while I was working out of state.

Do you really think she would vote for osamie?

The survey indicates women voters back Obama over Romney by 16 points (55%-39%), virtually unchanged from an 18-point advantage among women for the president in CNN polling last month

Yes I do.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Anaconda, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,296
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.