Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm a big fan of putting "gay pride" bumper stickers on friend's vehicles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a bastid try and try to get me fired, was always causing me headaches. He would drive his wifes car to work now and then, so, one day when he drove it home there was a pair of worn, sexy, panties under the seat.
Moved on right after that, and never did know the outcome.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
Scott, that was pure-dee mean. grin

I was not a really nice guy in those days. I made a BIG life change when I was 29. Now I am nice enough my wife lets me sleep inside instead of out in the dog house most days. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of stickers, I knew a guy that would put those special "Rainbow" gay stickers on the back of guys cars when they werent looking. Maybe not a big deal nowadays, but was a big deal ten years ago on a Marine base.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
There was a guy in the shop that left his tools and such in our way. He got a new tool box and left it on the bench. There was a new guy coming into the shop and we had no idea who he was but we had his name. I took stick on letters and put the new guy's name on the end of the tool box and put and old electric motor and a few things for weight in it and locked it with an old lock laying around. I put the tool box in line with the other tool boxes under the bench. It took him 3 days to find his new tool box.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Best one ever played on me was when I was working at a farm supply store. The fuel truck driver was a real good practical joke player. Me not so much. Every morning I would come in and get the giant coffee urn going for the early morning farmers, many were getting parts or supplies, some just came in early to to shoot the breeze and drink coffee. Unbeknownst to me the fuel truck driver, had the night before, set a new clean mouse trap in the coffee grounds, set of course, and covered with grounds. He carefully placed the scoop in above the set trap with the handle conveniently positioned up for me to grab. You guessed it. The trap fired and grounds went everywhere. I was appropriated shocked and astonished and may have issued forth some unsavory utterances. It was a great gag looking back.

Mart

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A couple of good ones from deer camp.

One of the guys found a buck that had been shot and was frozen. He stood it up against a tree so some one below in an old strip mine could see it. Sure enough later they heard shot after shot.

Same guy took a skined deer with the head still attached and draped it over a fence across the creek from the cabin where some one driving by could see it. Sure enough a car stopped and a kid got out with a 30-30. After a few shots the guys on the cabin porch cutting up deer started laughing so hard the kid knew he'd been had.

One guy at camp always had to one up everyone. His 10-22 shot the best. My friend that owns the camp tried some of my PMC Sidewinder (Korean) .22 ammo and it shot great for him. He went and bought some and put it in a box his usual ammo came in. The guy went nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with his 10-22.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I ran a locksmithing School on the USS Grand Canyon the last two years I was active. I had a good friend who was supply PO of the welding shop. We did a lot together on weekends and he often hung out in my shop when he wanted a place to hide. One day he pulled a stunt, I do not remember what he did but I decided to get even. I had a list of "unusual" Federal Stock Numbers and filled out a supply request with his shop number as the requester and waited until he came down to hide out in my shop with a stack of unsigned supply requests and slid my fake request in his stack. His division officer just signed them all and off they went.

A little background is needed for the rest of the story. The military will issue a Federal Stock Number for anything ordered on a regular bases. There is a dairy at Guantanamo. They sometime order replacement springers, adult bread cows ready to calf.

There was a word passed over the ships intercom ordering the Repair Officer and the Weld Shop Division Officer to lay to the XO's stateroom. Shortly my friend bob was called also to explain exactly why the weld shop needed a dairy cow. Bob was livid! So I waited a couple of weeks and helped him order two tons of hay. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
We once took one of those thin ranbow stickers and stuck it on the back of the construction site formans truck. He drove around with it on the truck for over two weeks. He was so pissed when he found it. Finding it explained why guys were following him around Washington DC and why people would flash their brights at him in parking lots. The good old rachet strap around the port a potty is another good one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The good old rachet strap around the port a potty is another good one.

Worked with a crew where someone would always smack the port a potty with a 2X4, if anyone was in there long enough to sit, and get good and settled in.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Had a guy get pizzed at me on the job and he filled my locker pad lock with super glue. I took a propane torch, WD-40, and a paper clip and got the lock working. That got him pizzed even more when he saw the locker unlocked and the lock wasn't cut.

He was so lazy he would steal alcohol for cleaning out of the other guy's spray bottles. He's come in to work late every day and shave with an electric razor and use alcohol for after shave. One guy took the bottle to the rest room and added some fluid. Every day the guy would use the alcohol on his face. He really was a dikhead.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
One day a friend and I snuck into the computer lab a school over lunch and put obscenities on the screen savers of the computers and password protected them.

I was on a double date a few years ago and I got a hold of the other girls phone and texted him that "When we get home I want you to ravage me" or something of the like.. You should have seen the looks he was giving her the rest of the night..

On my senior trip we rented mini vans. The sponsors were the drivers. When we first got them I rode shot-gun and in the glove box was the extra set of keys. I was always behind getting to the van (making sure everyone was there and such) and shocked that it was unlocked and upset about it. He would hit the lock several times when we left it. Prob one of those had to be there ones..

My favorite was it college in art appreciation which was painful beyond belief we had this ultra liberal professor that was an idiot. She would have us watch these art videos. This was about 10 years ago when the hand held PDA things were popular and it had a laser thing so you can make a remote and you could pick the code if you knew the make of the item. We programmed it to the vcr or dvd player I don't remember which and would randomly pause it, hit reverse, power off, stop eject.. She was cussing that thing and hitting it so hard I don't know how I held it together. Typically I would have been on the floor crying. The went through a couple set-ups that day..

It isn't energy that kills. It's holes!
Dogzapper

A fine is a tax for doing wrong, a tax is a fine for doing well
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We had some Ex Lax cookies shipped to us in the functional equivalent of "boot camp", because the drill instructors always confiscated goodies from home.

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How about knocking over a Port-a-Potty with a sergeant inside?

After hitting it over we ran like fat kids chasing a ice cream truck.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
When I was a setup framer on a concrete crew we had flatbed trucks with exterior gas tanks... we'd get noobs by pissing on the hose and tank where it dripped down under... then discuss how the tank maybe was leaking and we were too dumb to figure it out, never addressing the noob... inevitably they would go over to show how stupid we were... stick their finger in it and smell the finger to see if it was gas...

Kent

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I worked at a summer camp in the mid-80's, and there was a chunky p.i.t.a. mouthykid who was really anti military and lefty. I was in ROTC at the time. So I spent about a week making up stories about rising tensions in Europe and the ME, and how everything was getting mobilized (kids couldn't get any news out there). Then, using real Army letterhead, I made up a BS letter, with carbons, to the kid. Using lots of made up code sections and acronyms, it basically said that Reagan had signed an executive emergency order, and that my little pal was one of the lucky 15-year-olds selected for induction into the U.S.Army, for immediate infantry training. It even had fake orders, giving him 72 hours to show up at Fort Ord.

I had another counselor call him up to the office over the loudspeaker, to pick up his "certified letter." I'd never seen such wailing and hyperventilating in my life. He ended up rolling around on the ground, sucking on an asthma inhaler. I almost got fired, but it turned out okay. Ran into him 24 years after the fact... he said he'd never been gotten like that ever again

Murphy was an optimist.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
The good old rachet strap around the port a potty is another good one.

Worked with a crew where someone would always smack the port a potty with a 2X4, if anyone was in there long enough to sit, and get good and settled in.

those porta potties have oder pads , thru 3-4 in my formans truck

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
People in those porta potty's get real pissed when you put and exhaust hose from a Bradley over ther air tube and rev the Bradley up a boat load, especially when you move a drum of oil in front of it, I never knew that that blue stuff would blow out of the urinal tube. I tell ya some Maint Chiefs have absolutley no sense of humor. wink

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
We had an arrogant pilot in our unit. He was going on a trip to Canada for an air show. He told two of the load masters "put my bag on the plane". So they did as ordered, sort of. They put his bag on their plane going to Panama. When the pilot got to Canada he started looking for his bag and couldn't find it. He asked where Anderson & Thacker were because he had told them to put his bag on the plane. The load masters on his crew informed the pilot the guys he gave the order to went to Panama. After that all of us enlisted guys would ask, "put your bag on the plane sir"? He always declined the offer.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
See, even Smurfs have a good sense of humor. wink

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (3333vl, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,879
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.