Print Thread
Hop To
O
OldDoug Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
O

Bank of America Needs to be Boycotted!!!

Heard this first on Fox Sat AM. Now on Accurateshooter.com

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Marlet Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an �account analysis� meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them.... He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.
At this point I interrupted him and asked �Can I possibly save you some time so that you don�t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business.�
�That is correct� he says.
I replied �That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won�t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?�
�You have to do what you must� he said.
�So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?�
Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing let for him to say.
I think it is import for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment right to keep and bare arms should know when a business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don�t agree with a business� political position I can not in good conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.
Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
623-582-9635
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision
www.mcmillanusa.comSee More

Old Doug

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That is screwed up.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I switched from BofA a couple of months ago. Glad I did.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Bank of America also owns Merrill Lynch just to make you aware.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dumped BoA some time ago. They are true scum, and not for just this incident.

Sam......

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Bank of America drops McMillan Firearms

And from McMillan's reaction of now refusing to accept BoA cards for purchases (thus depriving BoA of their commission and interest), it sounds like McMillan dumped BoA! grin

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Never used BoA but do own stock that my long deceased Italian immigrant Grandmother bought in 1956 given BoA's Italian origin. Just can't sell it, especially now...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I dropped Bofa last year and now use USAA.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B of A bankrupted my Cousins multi national lumber business. He had a heart attack and died from the stress. When his widow won a law suite against them they offered all the properties back, she said her husband was the businessman and took her settlement in cash.

I left B of A at 20 years old when they would not refinance my high interest rate mortgage because they were worried I couldn't pay the new lower monthly payment.

It is a Mafia front anyway.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.