Hop To
Page 10 of 2,579 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 2578 2579
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Just because your vagina gets hurt from the way the information gets delivered, doesn't make it any less relevant. Too many people these days get bent out of shape because someone's tone of voice hurts their feelings.

A teacher I knew waaaaayyyyy back in the day once said to me "Everyone hears what you say, not everyone listens to what you said."

People need to listen more.....

[Linked Image] to what should I listen? The same arrogant BS that he's spewed for 4 years? He's a pompus ass and a joke!

Swifty

Like I said......

You, dear swifty, seem to have the underlying need to jump on any post that Stick makes (same as 'fire) and you chase him around. Don't listen to what he's saying or like how he says it? Pretty simple solution to it........Don't read it. Your butt won't hurt as much if you stop reading his posts. Honest.

The rest of the folks here that are willing to listen to what someone says who's actually done it before and learned from it, well they'll all appreciate that the yap dogs have stopped from jumping on Stick's threads.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You all are dumbphucks!

Model 7's FOR LIFE
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Do you (still) kiss your sister with that mouth?..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kodiak...

the sad thing is... Schtick probably does have a LOT to share with people on this forum... a fountain of knowledge... but what I don't understand is why he to do so in such a pompous and condescending manor? what I understand less is how many folks put up with it...

there is a lot of guy here that I have a lot of respect for, that don't have a problem with Schtick and his attitude...

and their opinions do matter quite a bit..

but why do folks have to put up with the slander and personal derogatory attacks????

Schtick can call me every name in the book, and personally I don't give a rat's asss... but when he does it to other forum members I start to have a real problem with it...

and I don't buy into this 'well its okay to call this guys names, because I don't like him... but not this guy, because I like him...' personally it should be the same rules across the board...

if we have multiple standards then who decides when it is appropriate for one member to use certain standards, and another not... or its alright to slander this guy, because he isn't as popular as say another guy might be?

many of us have left other sites because the standards were basically anarchy.. or a bar room free for all...

is that what we want 24 hour to turn into also?

personally I don't...

I'm all for Schtick sharing the knowledge he has... but leave the BS he piles on top of it on the door step...

its like how many people would pick up a dollar floating in a toilet full of urine.....in a bar's bathroom?

my folks taught me manners.. so did a lot of other forum members parents... Schtick... well I guess his folks were too busy to teach him....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Kodiak...

the sad thing is... Schtick probably does have a LOT to share with people on this forum... a fountain of knowledge... but what I don't understand is why he to do so in such a pompous and condescending manor? what I understand less is how many folks put up with it...

there is a lot of guy here that I have a lot of respect for, that don't have a problem with Schtick and his attitude...

and their opinions do matter quite a bit..

but why do folks have to put up with the slander and personal derogatory attacks????

Schtick can call me every name in the book, and personally I don't give a rat's asss... but when he does it to other forum members I start to have a real problem with it...

and I don't buy into this 'well its okay to call this guys names, because I don't like him... but not this guy, because I like him...' personally it should be the same rules across the board...

if we have multiple standards then who decides when it is appropriate for one member to use certain standards, and another not... or its alright to slander this guy, because he isn't as popular as say another guy might be?

many of us have left other sites because the standards were basically anarchy.. or a bar room free for all...

is that what we want 24 hour to turn into also?

personally I don't...

I'm all for Schtick sharing the knowledge he has... but leave the BS he piles on top of it on the door step...

its like how many people would pick up a dollar floating in a toilet full of urine.....in a bar's bathroom?

my folks taught me manners.. so did a lot of other forum members parents... Schtick... well I guess his folks were too busy to teach him....

Seafire, now you're back to your Polly Purebred routine of he's calling me and my buddies bad names. My parents taught me manners, so I don't do that cause I'm such a fine little boy.
When in reality for you last 25 posts to Boxer (notice how I got the jeffo 25 as in punched tags in there) all you have done is call him names, not that he gives a rat schit.
Your ego is as big as his. I learn things from his posts. I already know how to whine, so from yours I don't glean anything. That's why us folks read his posts.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

It's your Imagination and I've mentioned often,that I'd be amongst the last to wish that you quit using it and playing Pretend...this schit is funnier than [bleep]! I do get a kick outta the Reality of your Pity Party however and am much looking forward to you both holding your breath and stomping your feet,though in no particular order.

MUCH enjoying your perpetual reiteration of all the things you've nearly done,with all the wares you've nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are easily an upper echelon Do-Nothing Dumbphuck and such magnitude isn't to be taken lightly,as the grandeur is squarely offa the [bleep] charts.

Mmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Book ends was plainly established and I reckon splittin' the difference is only fair for you,so as to arm you with a plethora of Pretend,from which to elicit Fabrication via your Imagination. Lemme allow you to dabble the 12 pound realm(thank me later).

As per always,please feel free to print it out,as a means of expanding your Imagination. Should it coddle your wellfounded insecurities,by all means take credit and say it's your's. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on how Stupidity isn't an Act for you and how you are at ease in slandering yourself and pinpointing what a colossal Dumbphuck you are,all by your lonesome.

Bless your heart!

SamO,

Don't be in such a hurry to yank the rug out from under Shefire's Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

That'd be mean.

alice,

You will fare far better in Wonderland,but gotta admit that I look forward to you giving Reality a shot.

May I suggest that you swing for the fence?!!?

Jeff-O,

Granting you opportunity to infer anything,is always [bleep] hilarious! If only given the facts that you can't even infer a lid from a cardboard box,the color blue and internally house a Davey Jones Locker sized Treasure Chest of incredible Dumbphucktitude,that is simply amazing in it's magnitude.

Odd that you skirted Feesh and fixate Critters,all of which is funnier than [bleep]. Dig the sidestep on boolits,glass,twist and the like too.

I'd still pay $49.99 for a video of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Wow!

'slave,

I'm just hoping Jeff-O feels compelled to build a [bleep] chart.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and do admittedly get a kick outta how that fact furrows brows and wrinkles Paper Hats.

It has never been difficult to discern who shoots boolits and who shoots their [bleep] mouths and the humor associated with the dichotomy,is always First Rate Humor!

Here's hoping the Do-Nothing Gang never runs outta Imaginary Fodder,so as to keep their inherent dumbphucktitude topped off. As an aside,I note that poor dumb greydog packed her Imagination up and quit Pretending "Science".

Where do these incredible dumbphucks come from?!!?

Notsoswift,

Enjoy your skirting the details and ruffling your pom-poms from the shadows...you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

kbruce',

Does stupid hurt?

Appreciate your keen insight and firsthand accounting,regarding something you've actual experience with.

Thanks!

'Cub,

F/F(feed/function) issues as per boltguns,is 90% due to incorrect assembly and of no bearing to the chambering proper. As to the 223AI in particular,I've driven the chambering in a multitude of different actions,less a hitch...but admittedly I've some familiarity with The Rifle. Be curious to hear the description of your F/F woes aboard the 700 and details pertaining to the mag box,follower and bottom metal in particular.

Funny how correct assembly reliably works wonders.

'beeman,

Enjoying your Vagina Monologue too,but for some reason missed the "particulars" on your 223AI(s). Feel free to use your Imagination and Pretend,when Fabricating same. Your version of "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accounting",is always a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,your mouth needs boresighted,despite the [bleep] frequency in which you shoot it.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Justhunt999
I see that alot of you say you have a 223AI what does this mean?

For me it meant a rifle that didn't feed well. I didn't bother having it fixed, so Shilen barrel is going on another 700 action w/308 boltface and will be a 22/250.

I know it could have been tweeked to make it feed better, but I had an extra action here ready to go and can use the 223 action for another project. Maybe next time I'll have more patience with it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The point to be made is why would anyone in their right mind want to wade through all of the convoluted BS to find the very small kernal of knowledge that may or may not be mixed in: "pipe pukin' out a boolit". How pitiful. And the way he immediately calls his distractors in the female gender make one wonder who he really is, deep inside.
To his posse, he may be a shining beacon of what they would like to be, but to real people that don't live in some trailer slums in the [bleep] of the world, he is a sad, sad, little man calling desperately for attention. To be pitied.

Have a good day, Boxer, or whoever you are. Things will be better once you figure out who you really are.

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
The point to be made is why would anyone in their right mind want to wade through all of the convoluted BS to find the very small kernal of knowledge that may or may not be mixed in: "pipe pukin' out a boolit". How pitiful. And the way he immediately calls his distractors in the female gender make one wonder who he really is, deep inside.
To his posse, he may be a shining beacon of what they would like to be, but to real people that don't live in some trailer slums in the [bleep] of the world, he is a sad, sad, little man calling desperately for attention. To be pitied.

Have a good day, Boxer, or whoever you are. Things will be better once you figure out who you really are.

Batter up!

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So you are saying he/she's punched more big game tags than me if fish are counted as big game? That's... weak. Point Jeff.

WTF is the glass and bullets and twist bidness? Are we talking about that here? Guess I missed it. [bleep] couch.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when I'm doing that thing you say I don't do, sweetheart. Smooch.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

It's your Imagination and I've mentioned often,that I'd be amongst the last to wish that you quit using it and playing Pretend...this schit is funnier than [bleep]! I do get a kick outta the Reality of your Pity Party however and am much looking forward to you both holding your breath and stomping your feet,though in no particular order.

MUCH enjoying your perpetual reiteration of all the things you've nearly done,with all the wares you've nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are easily an upper echelon Do-Nothing Dumbphuck and such magnitude isn't to be taken lightly,as the grandeur is squarely offa the [bleep] charts.

Mmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Book ends was plainly established and I reckon splittin' the difference is only fair for you,so as to arm you with a plethora of Pretend,from which to elicit Fabrication via your Imagination. Lemme allow you to dabble the 12 pound realm(thank me later).

As per always,please feel free to print it out,as a means of expanding your Imagination. Should it coddle your wellfounded insecurities,by all means take credit and say it's your's. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on how Stupidity isn't an Act for you and how you are at ease in slandering yourself and pinpointing what a colossal Dumbphuck you are,all by your lonesome.

Bless your heart!

SamO,

Don't be in such a hurry to yank the rug out from under Shefire's Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

That'd be mean.

alice,

You will fare far better in Wonderland,but gotta admit that I look forward to you giving Reality a shot.

May I suggest that you swing for the fence?!!?

Jeff-O,

Granting you opportunity to infer anything,is always [bleep] hilarious! If only given the facts that you can't even infer a lid from a cardboard box,the color blue and internally house a Davey Jones Locker sized Treasure Chest of incredible Dumbphucktitude,that is simply amazing in it's magnitude.

Odd that you skirted Feesh and fixate Critters,all of which is funnier than [bleep]. Dig the sidestep on boolits,glass,twist and the like too.

I'd still pay $49.99 for a video of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Wow!

'slave,

I'm just hoping Jeff-O feels compelled to build a [bleep] chart.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and do admittedly get a kick outta how that fact furrows brows and wrinkles Paper Hats.

It has never been difficult to discern who shoots boolits and who shoots their [bleep] mouths and the humor associated with the dichotomy,is always First Rate Humor!

Here's hoping the Do-Nothing Gang never runs outta Imaginary Fodder,so as to keep their inherent dumbphucktitude topped off. As an aside,I note that poor dumb greydog packed her Imagination up and quit Pretending "Science".

Where do these incredible dumbphucks come from?!!?

Notsoswift,

Enjoy your skirting the details and ruffling your pom-poms from the shadows...you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

kbruce',

Does stupid hurt?

Appreciate your keen insight and firsthand accounting,regarding something you've actual experience with.

Thanks!

'Cub,

F/F(feed/function) issues as per boltguns,is 90% due to incorrect assembly and of no bearing to the chambering proper. As to the 223AI in particular,I've driven the chambering in a multitude of different actions,less a hitch...but admittedly I've some familiarity with The Rifle. Be curious to hear the description of your F/F woes aboard the 700 and details pertaining to the mag box,follower and bottom metal in particular.

Funny how correct assembly reliably works wonders.

'beeman,

Enjoying your Vagina Monologue too,but for some reason missed the "particulars" on your 223AI(s). Feel free to use your Imagination and Pretend,when Fabricating same. Your version of "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accounting",is always a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,your mouth needs boresighted,despite the [bleep] frequency in which you shoot it.

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm calling everybody at work a Polly Purebred all day, every day, this week.

Thanks 'slave.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yer welcome. Now GFY. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Done and done.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

I plainly stated the fact that the 11yr old has whacked more Critters and caught more Feesh than you,though it IS entertaining,that only you could count one as being the other. Jeeezus [bleep],there's no end to your incredible dumbphucktitude.

Also plainly stated that you are utterly [bleep] clueless in regards to twist rates,throating,boolits,glass and the like...mainly because that too is a fact.

Good luck sighting your Imagination in.

Laffin'!

'flave,

I reckon I'm off your hit list,as I start a 2wk Vacation today.

Whewwww!!!...THAT was close.

Did manage some World Class Pixels this go 'round,but it pains me to upload same to a PC,so I refrained and simply [bleep] the glorious results. Will whistle 'em aboard my IMac and hang a few,if only because I'm still trying to garner a fair to middlin' Fox picture and dropped the ball a wee bit,as I belly crawled inside the 100-400's MFD and had to skin 'er back a smidge,as the wind and sun was in my favor.

As per always,film at 11:00.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
iMac or bust...

PC's are for government work. (This is an insult to PC's)

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So he/she HAS filled more than 25 furry critter tags, or not? Forget fish for a minute. Focus on a clear answer with legible syntax. Focus.

I wasn't sighting anything in, I was just shootin'. And crap dude... I forgot to think about you! blush

Jeff-O,

I plainly stated the fact that the 11yr old has whacked more Critters and caught more Feesh than you,though it IS entertaining,that only you could count one as being the other. Jeeezus [bleep],there's no end to your incredible dumbphucktitude.

Also plainly stated that you are utterly [bleep] clueless in regards to twist rates,throating,boolits,glass and the like...mainly because that too is a fact.

Good luck sighting your Imagination in.

Laffin'!

'flave,

I reckon I'm off your hit list,as I start a 2wk Vacation today.

Whewwww!!!...THAT was close.

Did manage some World Class Pixels this go 'round,but it pains me to upload same to a PC,so I refrained and simply [bleep] the glorious results. Will whistle 'em aboard my IMac and hang a few,if only because I'm still trying to garner a fair to middlin' Fox picture and dropped the ball a wee bit,as I belly crawled inside the 100-400's MFD and had to skin 'er back a smidge,as the wind and sun was in my favor.

As per always,film at 11:00.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't do it Boxer.
Foot stomping and holding of breath are about to commence.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Folks keep stepping up to the plate.....

Something about the definition of insanity? Don't like his posts....dont respond. Aint to hard to figure out.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So he/she HAS filled more than 25 furry critter tags, or not? Forget fish for a minute. Focus on a clear answer with legible syntax. Focus.

Jeff-O,

I plainly stated the fact that the 11yr old has whacked more Critters and caught more Feesh than you[/b],[b]though it IS entertaining,that only you could count one as being the other. Jeeezus [bleep],there's no end to your incredible dumbphucktitude.

Seriously Jeff how are you not understanding the above statement? Are you playing dumb for conversations sake, or are you having another "nosler box" type moment here?
Its seem pretty obvious that he is saying his 11yr old had not punched more tags than you, but has also caught more fish than you.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Try again....

Page 10 of 2,579 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

277 members (303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 31 invisible), 1,218 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,487
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.