So you are saying he/she's punched more big game tags than me if fish are counted as big game? That's... weak. Point Jeff.

WTF is the glass and bullets and twist bidness? Are we talking about that here? Guess I missed it. [bleep] couch.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when I'm doing that thing you say I don't do, sweetheart. Smooch.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

It's your Imagination and I've mentioned often,that I'd be amongst the last to wish that you quit using it and playing Pretend...this schit is funnier than [bleep]! I do get a kick outta the Reality of your Pity Party however and am much looking forward to you both holding your breath and stomping your feet,though in no particular order.

MUCH enjoying your perpetual reiteration of all the things you've nearly done,with all the wares you've nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are easily an upper echelon Do-Nothing Dumbphuck and such magnitude isn't to be taken lightly,as the grandeur is squarely offa the [bleep] charts.

Mmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Book ends was plainly established and I reckon splittin' the difference is only fair for you,so as to arm you with a plethora of Pretend,from which to elicit Fabrication via your Imagination. Lemme allow you to dabble the 12 pound realm(thank me later).

As per always,please feel free to print it out,as a means of expanding your Imagination. Should it coddle your wellfounded insecurities,by all means take credit and say it's your's. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on how Stupidity isn't an Act for you and how you are at ease in slandering yourself and pinpointing what a colossal Dumbphuck you are,all by your lonesome.

Bless your heart!

SamO,

Don't be in such a hurry to yank the rug out from under Shefire's Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

That'd be mean.

alice,

You will fare far better in Wonderland,but gotta admit that I look forward to you giving Reality a shot.

May I suggest that you swing for the fence?!!?

Jeff-O,

Granting you opportunity to infer anything,is always [bleep] hilarious! If only given the facts that you can't even infer a lid from a cardboard box,the color blue and internally house a Davey Jones Locker sized Treasure Chest of incredible Dumbphucktitude,that is simply amazing in it's magnitude.

Odd that you skirted Feesh and fixate Critters,all of which is funnier than [bleep]. Dig the sidestep on boolits,glass,twist and the like too.

I'd still pay $49.99 for a video of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Wow!

'slave,

I'm just hoping Jeff-O feels compelled to build a [bleep] chart.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and do admittedly get a kick outta how that fact furrows brows and wrinkles Paper Hats.

It has never been difficult to discern who shoots boolits and who shoots their [bleep] mouths and the humor associated with the dichotomy,is always First Rate Humor!

Here's hoping the Do-Nothing Gang never runs outta Imaginary Fodder,so as to keep their inherent dumbphucktitude topped off. As an aside,I note that poor dumb greydog packed her Imagination up and quit Pretending "Science".

Where do these incredible dumbphucks come from?!!?

Notsoswift,

Enjoy your skirting the details and ruffling your pom-poms from the shadows...you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

kbruce',

Does stupid hurt?

Appreciate your keen insight and firsthand accounting,regarding something you've actual experience with.

Thanks!

'Cub,

F/F(feed/function) issues as per boltguns,is 90% due to incorrect assembly and of no bearing to the chambering proper. As to the 223AI in particular,I've driven the chambering in a multitude of different actions,less a hitch...but admittedly I've some familiarity with The Rifle. Be curious to hear the description of your F/F woes aboard the 700 and details pertaining to the mag box,follower and bottom metal in particular.

Funny how correct assembly reliably works wonders.

'beeman,

Enjoying your Vagina Monologue too,but for some reason missed the "particulars" on your 223AI(s). Feel free to use your Imagination and Pretend,when Fabricating same. Your version of "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accounting",is always a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,your mouth needs boresighted,despite the [bleep] frequency in which you shoot it.

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!