So Schmuck... I mean Schtick...

my little present to you is I am going to give you the opportunity to let your little pompous ego run amuck and speculate all sorts of stuff about you intimidating me with your "Schtick Awesomeness"...and that you think I am too embarrassed to show my face on her for fear of encountering your insults.. and your showing 10 zillion pictures.. and then delighting on all your groupies telling you how awesome you are once again...

but while you're busy patting yourself on the back.. and your groupies doing the same, I am going to be busy on a trip to the east coast and back...

I've loaded up the couch in the front of the truck, where the seats normally go.. so I have somewhere to park my "Do Nothing Knt" as you love to call it.....

and I am going to take a BWT "Big Weekend Trip" to all the places I've never been, and almost do all the things I've never done.. blahblahblahblah ad nauseum...

So you should enjoy yourself impressing your groupies... of speculating all sorts of moronic BS....in your normal style and fashion...

but in case anyone else wonders, a good family friend.. who is a disabled Army Vet.. moved back home to New England after finishing her college degree on the GI Bill out this way...

She had a batch of stuff left out here in storage... and was dreading having to make a trip out to retrieve the rest of her and her son's belongings....

So instead, I am taking the time off from running my little company, have a trailer loaded up.. and I am going to take it back to the East Coast for her, instead of a disabled person having to make a long trip back here...

I am sure you wouldn't understand doing something for a disabled vet, because you never were in the military anyway.. and you'd never understand doing something for another person in need, as that conflicts with your pompous self centered attitude of " its all about Schtick..."

so I will be back in about 3 weeks, and then we can return to our mutual admiration on line so we can entertain the rest of the campfire...

oh, and I am sure your number one leg humper will be along to insult my efforts on doing something for a disabled vet... just to impress you so much more...

and of course I will leave any and all of my photo equipment behind since it is not up to your specs and approval...which concerns me to no end... whistle

So have a good several weeks, standing on your soap box and publicly patting yourself on the back endlessly...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez