archie',

Can't keep the stupid [bleep] things offa the hook.

Shefire,

Only you can answer the query "why are you such a [bleep]?". Same as only you can answer "why do you think someone else can make you look like a bigger Do-Nothing piece of schit,than you can?".

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again,though there's no way to stop you from cramming things in your mouth and azz.

Enjoyed your waxing eloquent on all things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Curiously enough,that Pretend elicited via your Imagination,was Fabricated while your [bleep] was tethered to the couch. Allow me to fuel your Imagination even more and to preset your next Whining Vagina Monologue,with yet another dose of Reality.

Been fighting fog,in conjunction with temps a touch more balmy than I'd prefer. Anywhoo...waited the pea soup out,charged uphill for an Alpine Buck Assault and happily passed a passle of specimens that'd swoon you. BB drug a spotter,so I drug video and still cameras,though we both Montuckied and then we ran the day outta light. I've zero doubt it'd be as "satisfying" for you,as Whining,Bitching,Moaning,Imagining and [bleep] Pretending. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

If only I could tie the jaunt somehow to a 223AI. Longest poke available,weren't much over 1K,according to Mr. Leica.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the splendid pixels...it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Please continue the ruse as only you can,that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's fault and that Imagination and Pretend is tangible.

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Always a treat to be regaled with your [bleep] incredible ineptitude,even after being Reincarnated. You got two scoops of schit,in as many pitches.

Congratulations?!!?

Great Wapoozy,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do...though for obviously different reasons.

It's a [bleep] riot,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than to hang a picture of her "hard charging" ways.

Laffin'!

Joan(Blackheart),

It's [bleep] HILARIOUS that the only [bleep] thing you can't Imagine or Pretend...is Reality.

Bless your heart.

SLM,

Keep it up and you're gonna get Pretended to be Imagined on Ignore!

These gals are plum [bleep] serious and you's slighting them doing the best they can...with what amazingly [bleep] little they have to work with?!!?

Laffin'!

'Finn,

The poor dizzy [bleep] couldn't pour pizz outta a boot.

It's her Family Tradition.

Laffin'!

'flave,

It'd be tough to cite who does less betwixt Joan,Jeff-O and Shefire.

Them [bleep] can all ride hell out of a couch! As well as Imagine and Pretend to beat the band. Here's to the "satisfactions" they unanimously share,via them "results".

Laffin'!