Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire

Oh, and for arguments sake, Jeff O is older than me...

What are you smoking tonight, holy schit.

Your tone sounds a little rude or pizzed........
Does this mean that the dinner invites aren't being extended anymore?
I was so looking forward to breaking bread.......oh well.

'Slave... you've entertained me in many many ways... but getting me pissed is not one of them.... I am surprised you think you can read my mood via my posts...

you and your GF from up in AK, are my favorite two forum members... no one entertains me half as much as you two heroes do...

if it wasn't for you two defending Schtick's Honor and Reputation, this thread would be 224 pages shorter...

its always special how Schtick will show up 9 or 10 pictures of himself to constant try to gain favor with everyone so that they will overlook his pint size.....

I know Schtick takes himself seriously... I have just hope you were not that blind also...

and despite our differences of opinion... you'd still be as welcome at my supper table or as a guest in my home, the same as just about any other forum member from the campfire...

oh, and I don't smoke... I don't drink alcohol and don't use drugs....just thought you should know, so you don't look silly trying to bring up something like that again...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez