Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Speaking of knocking the new off anything, my life has been so boring, do-nothing and shiitty outside of work that this is the only junk I've been knocking the new off of...

[Linked Image]

Was hoping to head towards work today,but the weather blew up and flights was cancelled...so we punted and headed for a creek.(grin)

To the "surprise" of only The Do-Nothing Gang,a 223AI were in tow. Laffin'!

#3 1-8" fluted Brux at 23",Glen DBM,AICS mag,Swirled classic,LW,1" 3.5-10x w/ M1 ele,75's/'335 to a magfed kiss(AICS COAL allows 2.500").

[Linked Image]

Weather was BEAUTIFUL,as per always.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9697.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9704.jpg[/img]

I too am loathe to expose wares to weather and groove on Safe Queens.

Give or [bleep] take.

'Cub,

Being GREAT ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.

But you'll always have that World [bleep] Class Imagination of your's and the uncanny "ability" to take [bleep] Stupidity to places it's never been before...while you practice Pretend.

Congratulations?

'menefee,

The constant in regards to The Do-Nothing Gang is simplistic in nature,and is simply:...that when all is said and done,there will be a LOT more said than done.

Bless their Do-[bleep] Nothing hearts! Imagination is cheap,Pretend is free and were it fiscally otherwise,The Do-Nothing Dumbphucks wouldn't be able to even afford that.

Laffin'!

GreatWapoozy,

Always a [bleep] treat to hear you talk about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

The only thing you could attest to in the firsthand,regarding the Outdoors,is what a dick tastes like in your backyard.

You go girl! The ONLY way you could top that Reality,is to say sumptin' about Bears.

I'll feign my "surprise" that your pixels is at bigsqueeze's house too?!!?

Wow.

tex n cal,

Thanks for perpetuating the constant,that schit can't get any [bleep] funnier than a Texan Pretending to have a first [bleep] clue about rifles,the Outdoors or anything other than speaking Spanish.

You'd best go fill your feeder and set a plate of hot sauce on the porch.

EHG,

Which boolits?

No turret on the Tom stock?!!?

JGRaider,

Does "ROTF" mean 'Rote Off Texas Forever?

I doubt very [bleep] much,that you could summon a stance of such positive direction...beings you've but 17 IQ points.

Why were you in Great Wapoozy's backyard?!!?

kbruce,

Happy Imagination to you and to just how badly you need same.

Congratulations?

'fiable,

1) You are missing THE boat

2) Nope...you'd be guessing

3) Look before you leap

4) Indeed

5) Reality ain't for everyone.