Awwww Schtick... you must spend so much time admiring yourself in the mirror.. you have little time for anything else...

Face it Schticky Britches... you have NO CLUE what anyone else on this site has Done, or what they have now or had in the past... you down know where they have been and where they haven't...

bottom line is that unless anyone has shared it with the forum...its all conjecture on your part...

and you spend so much time admiring yourself... and showing all your pictures of all your "stuff".. I doubt you take the time to read anything on the campfire here unless it is about you...

but if you are such a hero, and toy packrat... what the hells with rust all over the end of the barrel on your Cooper?

not taking care of your firearms doesn't speak so well with the boys on this forum....

face it... you're a legend in your own mind... nothing more or nothing less...

but your popularity is based on how much you wallow in your own self admiration... its hilarious....

so the next time you tell someone about all the things they haven't done or the places they haven't been or the things that they never had... maybe you ought to show us you have a clue what you are talking about....

otherwise most of it is like the rest of your posts... BS....covering what ever might be useful to share with other forum members...

myself.. all I have to do is mention your name and your ego comes running to "defend your honor".. by trying to promote yourself by being derogatory to everyone else...

but you are a better comedian than Robin Williams in trying to get your point across.... only difference in he and you.. .he's trying to be funny.... you aren't... you're just that big a baffoon...

but you make us all laugh and hence why you are one of my favorite forum members...

nothing funnier than a short guy trying to hide the short man syndrome... playing an alcoholic trailer park wannabe in the process...

its funny but sad at the same time.. so you do have my pity....

here's to hoping sanity and reality's paths intersect with your path in life, something in the near future..

I hate laughing at your expense constantly.. makes me feel sorry for you all the time...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez