Pretty sure no one has ever claimed Stick didn't dote on his kids, seems he posts a metric chit ton of pics of his kids hunting and fishing, lots of pics of baby man on "hookie" days with dad, volleyball and basketball pics of sister. Can't recall the last picture I saw of an animal Stick shot with one of his kids present, just their kills as he plays guide. etc etc etc.

His kids fish loomis rods and have several of their own semi custom rifles. He posts pics of them blasting more ammo in a day then most will in a year. He's numerous times said he allows his kids to hoe their own road in life provided they stay out of trouble and maintain their grades.

I'm also reasonable certain from my discussions with him the Stick has a not so little sum of money squirreled away for those kids to go to college or for any needs they may have.

Yep I bet if you asked his kids they would say he is a [bleep] dad. Err yeah he's so [bleep] horrible to his kids.

Somehow I think your highly misguided claiming such as any kid who enjoys the outdoors and sports would give their left nut to live the life Stick provides his kids.

And before you claim im a Stick supporter I've never met the man and likely never will. My communication with him has always been about rifles, optics or reloading. Strangely the topic of family always comes up, usually with Stick brining it up and never does the man not take every chance to talk up his children.

He's clearly a family man +p who lined up his cards to live the life he wants and provide for his family. Yeah he has a job that allows him 2 weeks off in a row. How dare he live in a sportsmans paradise and opt to hunt or fish while his kids are in school.....

Stick can be abrasive for sure but to claim he's a [bleep] father is really pushing the envelope of sanity from anyone that ever read even one of his posts about hunting or fishing with the kids. Stick can handle the personal battles fine but leave his kids out of this chit as they are blessed to have him.