Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

I also love how Schtick gives crap to his non groupies about 'all the places we wish we had been'...and then tells us he has never even been to Washington or Oregon...which isn't that far down the coast from him...

Great point. If you could point out the exact post where Stick has said he's never been to Oregon, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

page 23 of this thread... post # 6454303

I've never been to Orygun....

of course that is what is posted... of course he could be telling a lie... but THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.. whistle

I do find that funny since his dad, Larry Gene Senior, lives over in Coos Bay...

but that has no bearing on the question...

so that is where I got the fact that he had never been to Oregon..from his post there...

so I hope that Suffices there Kodiak...

If it doesn't, a little birdy, or one of Schtick's millions of fan also said you may want to consult post #5474078 if it is that important to you... I'd like to thank one more of Schtick's fans for bringing that to my attention also...

best regards for a great weekend up in BC, eh?
seafire

well an update...

background check on old Larry, courtesy of someone who is in the LEO biz, did inform me that Schtick has actually been to Oregon and was in fact evidently born down this way...

so even tho he said he had never been here, is evidently just another one of his fabrications...

he's lived multiple places in No Bend and Coos Bay, here in Coos County, before migrating off to AK...

anyone want to know any of his former street address down here..

of course the only reason I've even had a background check on the guy, is that several people keep 'demanding proof'...

so that is how much I got to report now...

you guys want more, just be patient...but I see no reason to smear the guy, as he has done a good job of it so far himself..

but do we all really want to go there?

just because I think he's a dork, doesn't mean we have to carry this beyond the forum... someone finds what you don't wanna know, I can see you guys blaming the messenger anyway..

You best go easy using a LEO to access information not available to the general public so he can pass it on to you to use on a personal internet vendetta. Could get his azz fired and his certification yanked.

Last edited by DELGUE; 06/03/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~