Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I don't know about the sandwiches because she looks good to me. I've been following this thread for awhile and keep reading about Seafire not having a clue but please inform us what that clue is because I don't get the clue either. What are the redeeming words of wisdom that I'm not getting? Can I get a reasonable answer here or is it going to be another excercise in name calling? Please, enlighten the Campfire with the words of wisdom that Boxer is putting out, in English please. PS, if you can't follow Schticks backwoods Alaskan Jibberish, just remember by using it, he doesn't have to show that he doesn't have a clue how spell check works....pretty crafty on his part, isn't it.. whistle

Sorry, but I hope you know that you just set yourself up for Schtick to be calling you names and telling you how he thinks you are now a dumbphuck, and then accuses you of wishing for all the things you never had, places you almost never been, etc etc..

then once that has descended from his throne of Schtickdom..the all of his groupies will condemn you also for eternity for all the stupid crap that they can dream up...

its just a small price those of us who think he is full of BS have to pay to not worship him like some of the other forum members do who call him "God"...

those two links I put to past posts from Brother Dave have some good reading in them, especially notable are the words of Wisdom by Scthick...

and for the record... I do hope Brother Dave Manned up... believe me, I try and support ANY Man who has to deal with those self righteous morons in the Child Support world..

Dave has my sympathy more than he knows..I hope he is able to have a good relationship with his kids, regardless of what a zero mom may be...the kids' futures are what we make of them..
here's to hoping the man saw the light finally..

Last edited by Seafire; 07/14/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez