'Moses,

Humors me,how you use your Imagination and Pretend to curtail your Reality. Love the pics. I know,I know...they are at Bigsqueeze's house for "security" reasons and stored in a cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't pinch 'em.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You are oh soooooooooooooo correct,in that you are doing so [bleep] "well". My fingers is crossed,that you really are [bleep] stupid enough to believe that. Always entertaininger than [bleep],to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Turd Polisher unveil her new High Zoot Safe Queen,sight it in with her Imagination and Pretend to use it. Laffin'!

Allow me to fuel your Imagination,if only so you can Pretend to have a first [bleep] clue. Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

23" 22-250AI and some change 1-7.7" Krieger with the "dreaded" flutes to a recessed crown. HS DBM for beating the schit outta,one of them there McMillan handles,S/S 700(note the striker ain't even cocked like your's),the ubiquitous LW's and a 3.5-10x Leupie wearing ele turret and nary a scritch or a scratch. Pay no mind to the tape or BC's,you've no need for same on the couch.

Now how to meld such a splendid build(cheer up...I cain't like Kriegers,though it ain't because I don't have any) and to conjoin some splendid pixels with same,so as to convey a leetle trigger time in the Field?!? Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

Keep doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and please continue to Whine aloud in regards to same.

It'd be even more hilarious,if you were [bleep] stupid enough to try and talk boolits,ballistics,terminal affects and the like. My fingers is crossed in anticipation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

DD,

I'm with ya'...who in the [bleep] could stomach a 54 Hornet so configured,when you could have a 54 K-Hornet wearing more RPM's and wrapped in a vastly superior handle?!!?

Curiously enough,it seems there's a right proper Hero Pic in the background and the Restrostalgic mood is somehow fitting.

[Linked Image]

Better light,if only in fairness and to better fuel Imaginations. I HATE Winny Hornets,but it ain't because I ain't got none. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornets,for Hard Use Utility and hold the Fluff.

[Linked Image]

Gimme '296,rotary mags,32gr V-Max and get outta the way.(grin)

'slave,

Imagination and Pretend is all she's got,except to bitch,moan,whine and [bleep] complain. Then she gets horned up and barges outta the closet.

BUT it is funnier than [bleep]!

'SAUM,

Your insecurities are exceedingly wellfounded and you whine [bleep] wonderfully. You are a Treasure Trove of inherent dumbphucktitude and a real "hard charger" to boot.

Congratulations?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Please continue to Pretend aloud,how you don't and thanks for all the killer pics which correlate same.

Laffin'!

'pole,

Big Wood always horns the girls up.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0072.jpg[/img]

Here's to the beauty of Plagiarized Pics because it allows them who do the least and have the most active Imaginations and Pretend...to "hang". Here's hoping it's "rewarding" to them,who most need them "satisfactions",but it sure as schit is funnier than [bleep] to me.

Laffin'!