Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The tree is a blowdown from a storm this winter. It's a big willow. It took a bunch of smaller hardwoods with it, many of which are in various stages of bent-over underneath it, with the accompanying danger of trunks under compression like that. It's a [bleep] mess is what it is. The effeminate Kube [bleep] among us would tremble in their pointy little boots at the prospect of untangling it, but I, intrepid I, of the mad manly woods skills and so on, shall persevere.

You didn't regale us with tales of your sneakiness, Mr. Boxer. I will cut you a check for some boat-beach-bear and logging road tales of faux-manliness. Please mister please! Extra points for more trucklette pics.

Also, and I realize we only get you once a day, and you are typing pidgin English with one stubby lil' finger.... but could we talk about the deer you shot in the ass on purpose? I think it'd be great to hear more about aim/impact intersections and so on. I can go grab that pic you posted of the deer with your coat over it's ass to hide the bloody mess, if that'll help spark your memory.

Jeff-O,

As per always...your version of everything is an absolute [bleep] riot! "Big" Willow?!!? Now there's an epic oxymoron and I enjoy the laughs associated with the "harrowing" blowdown,if only for you to frost Dumbphucktitude yet again,with your incredible [bleep] stupidity.

Just for giggles I'll mention 1000 words in regards to Billy Goat Ground and blowdown,while you concoct your Willow Ruse. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I've never seen anyone as slippery as me and Critters never have had a chance,for that and countless other reasons. Haven't been home 2hrs yet and the maiden Recon seemed to bear some fruit and I'd wager the pun be intended.

You can have your Domesticated schit.

[Linked Image]

From afar.

[Linked Image]

From anear.

[Linked Image]

How I like to line 'em for the Dirt Nap.

[Linked Image]

'Nother.

[Linked Image]

Re'nother.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/DAD_9821-1.jpg[/img]

Pardon my excellence,it's how I roll.

Groovin' on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Also a treat to be regaled with your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,as you espouse upon your version of getting things "done". You are the sorriest piece of schit on the Planet. Points awarded for being unable to tell a Kelty Arapaho pack,from a "coat"...but there's no slighting the humor inherent in your version of even the most obvious factoids. No wonder cardboard reliably stumps you and it is a hoot to listen to you guess about boolits and their terminal affects.

WOW +P!

'MAGNUM,

One in the ass,trumps two in the grass.(grin)

blackheart(Joan),

Always enjoy your heartfelt rants and the vicarious angst is palpable.

Groovin' on how bigsqueeze has "all" of your pics too. It's cool...she's got "all" of magnumdouche's,as well.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Always a treat to be regaled with your Vagina Monologue(s),replete with your high-pitched nasal whine,streaming Mascara stained tears,the itty-bitty foot stomp and breath holding to boot. Feel free to yet again regale the masses with all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been...you "hard charger".

You amazingly inept Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.