Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Man, I am already tired of winter.

And I ain't even in Canada. Or mini-canada (read: the hi-line)...

Windchill sucks a wrinkled, crinkled, shrinkage scrot...

I'm sorry. My AC is on. My water front home with deep water mooring and direct access to the Gulf is for sale....or for sail, whatever. The river has never frozen. Not even when all Africans were still in Africa.

Did I mention my home is for sale? It has one and a half bedrooms and bathrooms. The adjoining lot goes with it. Something like 250' of water front. With otters and dolphins and fish and crabs and chitt. Giant beavers without hair. It is about 75* outside. I know this 'cause I was just outside on the balcony in my shorts and tee taking a leak.

There's 1200 acres of state land across the street where I assassinate pigs.

Let me know, always ready to lend a helping hand.

I have some Brits for neighbors. And a couple of senile old farts with blue hair. And a lawyer from Palm Beach. And a Scotsman who is a complete [bleep]. And his Kiwi girlfriend who is a miserable crunt.

I have removable screens and a good rest on the kitchen counter by the sink that could serve for shots up to near 300 yards.

Best Regards,

BD

Actually, I was fortunate enough to grow up in this area when I was a young boy. The river Dan lives on is one of the most beautiful in the entire state and is world renowned for it's fishing, and scenery.......Hell, I couldn't afford to pay the taxes probably, or maybe I could but that would be about all, but I can promise you this......it's an area that you would never tire of seeing!
I would live there in a heartbeat if I could!

As for the pig's, he's right again. A friend of mine owns a small Marina on the river and after a day of fishing I headed out to the road and there in a salt marsh by the roadside was a huge black porker...the hand really wanted to reach under the seat and retrieve the 629 Mountain Gun and pop him! LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~