Originally Posted by Seafire
I had a hand out to you, but you sort of killed that.. so that bridge is long since burned...therefore my need to answer any questions you may have...... that ship has long since sailed...

In regards to your short buddy from Craig AK....I'm not the only one that carries those opinions of him... a large number of people seem to have him on ignore... for reasons that you are bringing up describing how I see him...

as far as catering to your desires here...

Sorry Charlie... why should I?

Just notice how many posts you have made after folks have made statements against Schtick...people accuse me of being obsessed with him...( that's a laugh!)... they should look at you...

so there ya go... surprise yourself...

So, you false charge, lie and make baseless assumptions and feel no need for proof or ANY evidence to bolster your charges........even tho you say, the proof is on your possession.

Not surprised you don't want to address ANY part of the issue.

Hope you realize where this leaves you...........

So keep reminding me/us how awesome/religious/wonderful you are.

Don't be surprised if we/I don't believe you.

I could call you a wife beater, drunk, pervert, needle dicked, poacher, traitor, bad father with the most unhappy kids and ask you to believe me, as I have inside information.
In your world, proven here in the last 2000 posts, I am perfectly legit to do so.

Enjoy.

Have Dog

Will Travel