Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Ok, I lied. I use H1000 in the 6 Stuver with heavies, and Benchmark with 40s in 223 AIs. RE15 in everything else.

But there's really no sense in getting facts and truth involved in this thread grin.

I love RL15. I could snort an entire pound and use the open end of the cannister when I'm finished.

Travis

I'll see your RL15 and raise you some Varget...

Really pretty much Hodgdon's RL15...

I love Varget and it's damn near perfect in everything I shoot at the moment...

My buddy's a big RL15 fan and shoots about the same cartridges I do.

I wanted to love Varget, but it just didn't get me off. Always did well, but not GREAT. RE15 does GREAT...for me. Gets me off in a manner of speaking. Actually, truth be known, it gets my bullets off, lickety split, zoom-zoom, on the dot and what not. 1/4 bore Bob will go light speed with RE15 and the 75 VMAX or 85 BT.

So I burned up the Varget on cast lead rejects to set up fools needing to part with their money at the range.

Gas gun shooters are usually the easiest pickings. They see a 4" group at 50-100 yards and think they can beat it. They can sometimes. If you act like Gomer Pyle (sincerely) you can actually raise the stakes fairly high. That's when the real chitt gets loaded in case you didn't see it coming.

Matter of fact I'm pretty much a slut for Alliant stick powders across the board, but admit I've not used them all. RE7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 22, 25 is as far as I've gone with it.

I also use a lot of Li'l Gun, 2400, 4227, Int'l Clays, 4350, 231, Bullseye, H380, H335, Unique, Blue Dot, Red Dot, Forehead Dot etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.......and on and on and on.

Always wanted to try some of the Ramshot powder line but have too much of the other chitt to use...one of these days...

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain