Originally Posted by ingwe
Pointer, was nothing to pulling it off in my case. Just priorities. It is hard to describe how I feel about the west ( specifically MT and WY) but of a certainty, if I weren't in the middle of them, it would be I who was dying. I never belonged anyplace else, and thats a horrible feeling when you are stuck elsewhere, even as a child.
Most folks don't understand the sacrifices made to live here , job offers right out of college that surpass any money Ive ever made, the 'perfect' woman who couldnt leave her home in NC,leaving and knowing you'll never see most of your friends/family again ( there were five deaths the first year I was out here…) and being somewhat disenfranchised from your family, who just don't understand, but continue to go to Pumpkin Festivals and the like…and live in an overcrowded rat race environment that frankly frightens me.
Well done sir! My decision was made for the "right" reasons, just not my reasons! wink The part I bolded is what frightens me. I feel that way many days and I've only been here 3 years with life to go! laugh I've got lots to be thankful for, just not my address...

PS- Sorry for the Debbie Downer posts. Back to cows and boobs!

Last edited by pointer; 12/12/13.