Originally Posted by Seafire
So Sir Slave of Wage...

ya wanna know about stuff like that, why don't you go right to the horse's ass, and ask him...

of do you need to hear it from someone else, since you finally figured out how big a liar and story teller he is, living in his little fantasy land...

I think that 'slave would rather see how you've made the connections. I mean, you must have some proof of some sort no? You wouldn't simply be making false allegations here, in front of God and Country, now would you? I mean, you are one of the guys that your Scouts look up to for guidance on how to grow into fine adults, aren't you? Being a Scout leader must count for something right? You must have to pass a test of some sort correct?

I also enjoy how you boys come out of the wood work, when Schtick gets called on his BS...and then you complain about my post count.... well responding to four or five posts, complaining about ONE post I make about your hero, is one way my post count is racked up that high..

and then if I don't respond you YoYos complain I am dodging a question..

But, you ARE responding....So, we'd really like to know how you found out Stick is unemployed? I mean c'mon now, this wouldn't simply be slander from such a fine Boy Scout Troup Leader as yourself, could it?

If you want me to prove I'm right, why don't you try and prove I'm wrong instead...

see how that works out for ya..

Oh no you di'in't! Ok, given the fact that anyone on this thread could likely do that in less than a minute, why don't YOU prove that you are right...Isn't that how it works? Burden of Proof is with the accuser?

Please, PLEASE, try to prove you are right.

A guy simply cannot make up humor like this........

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 07/12/12.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.