Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker

Dan,

Here's my take -- not that you care. I've never killed elk, bow or gun, mainly because of locale and a bunch of other excuses.

But I have killed several deer with a bow....and honestly, I'm quite certain I've killed more than you. Once again, locale plays into the factor, along with liberal limits and unlimited crop damage tags. I have you trumped in years (I'm 41) and I'm not knocking you in any way.

My wife bought me a crossbow for our anniversary last year and I plan to use it...along with my bow (compound)....and whichever rifle I choose to use. My aversion is the hypocrisy with "die hard" bow hunters that pick up their scoped rifles when gun season begins and leave their stick/string in the closet.

My philosophy -- use what's in season. I'm a meat hunter and that's my primary goal. I don't have anyone but me to please.

Don't be so hypocritical about the weapon that other HUNTERS choose. Now, if you want to sell your guns and walk the talk, I'll have more respect for your opinions. Until then, remember that we're all brothers from another mother.

That was a long winded way to say GFY, but I agree with your well worded sentiment.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house