bcraig says:

"I am curious as to why you feel the need to address me in such a rude manner when I was just making a Humorous (to the sane anyway) comment about the 223 AI ?
But I have read where you have addressed others rudely . such a shame as you seem to have such potential ,one day you may grow up and become an adult and learn how to talk to people.
You seem like such a fine person(to test bullet expansion on perhaps)Just kidding of course (I would hate to waste a good bullet on you)Probably just get a sack and fill it with manure(same testing medium (Just another sack of sh..t.
I hope the rest here forgive me for talking to in such a manner after all you are a Legend (in your own adolesent mind that is)
And remember when I need your oppinion I will give it to you.
Have a good day sir."

Sugartitts,

'Tis a rather hilarious "stance" you have,to think that I don't think you aren't very [bleep] funny,as an absolute [bleep] minimum?!!? Interesting to me,that you've somehow processed your Dumbphucktitude to be anything BUT hilarious?!? Though I'd concede,that I'm prolly not laughing at what you think I am...which in fact only adds more hilarity to the equation. You're on FIRE! Oblivious humor,never ain't not the best and you've rung all the bells on accident. Congratulations?

It's your mouth and azz,feel free to insert that which satiates you best,in your favored locations. As an aside,your 1st Grade Teacher rates being punched in the [bleep] mouth and your parents have a sure fire thing going,in winning a Suit with that School District. Thought I'd interject a few more facts,to salve your Imagination and propensity to Pretend...in the hopes that you'll feel compelled to Show Case even more of your [bleep] incredible stupidity. Tough to top the inherent humor of one of you Do Nothing Dumbphucks doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with and then use "adolesent" and "oppinion" are your Trump Cards! Holy [bleep] dogschit,where do you amazingly [bleep] stupid idiots come from?!!? Wow +P!

As an aside...for some reason,you forgot to Imagine or Pretend your 223AI(s) "particulars". Looking forward to that,as you really are doing "well". Mebbe give using words with no more than (5) letters a thunk,as the descriptors you opt to use for that Fabrication.

Laffin'!

'flave,

I enjoy Poor Dumb Don's Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as she does.

Easily the BEST Thread ever!

tanner,

Poor Dumb Don's Imagination will only take her so far,so she's perpetually mired in the depth of that Reality...which is reliably funnier than [bleep]. Take her Imagination away and she'll have nothing left,which would be mean.

Here's hoping you pulled the plug on School and opted to fill the vault with loot instead. Noone that's going to apply themselves in School,wonders aloud about same...so cut the losses,prior to shoveling loot into that burn barrel. 'Tis the oldest of adages,to take the money and run. Run to happiness.

Keep in mind,that because "work" is THE dirtiest of words to sooooooooooo many,that it's akin to winning The Lottery,for them who actually enjoy such things. I'd look to get a piece of the Oil Patch Pie,start out with 6 months of vacation a year while starting at $80K outta da gate,nice benefits and a King's Ransom retirement to boot. Get your foot in the door,sniff around and see what piques your interests and let happiness guide you,as you climb the ladder. LOTSA opportunity inherent,both in regards to jingle and locale,less any concession. Much to be said for being a carefree Gypsy,with an overfilling wallet and being able to do as one pleases,when one pleases. Plus there's some SMOKIN' Real Estate markets in the current economy,ripe for a single buck to salt away for a rainy day. Plus,plus...money is dirt [bleep] cheap in conjunction.

Though it ain't for everyone,it really don't take as long to get used to...as some would "think".

Hint.(grin)