Ah, the old "don't get involved philosophy"..

yeah people not wanting to get involved... that sure is working out well for our society nowadays isn't it...

Schtick is a dysfunctional little alcoholic weasel in my book.. but that is irrelevant....

but if you are so concerned, and evidently a man of religion, why aren't you standing up instead of tolerating a man who slanders and makes plenty of derogatory comments with zero provocation against fellow community forum members?

or I guess that is "none of your business" either...

those are my concerns... but then again, too many people won't say anything until it is them personally being called such names and given such slander.... or they chose to 'not get involved' and just put the little twerp on ignore...

isn't it easier to stand by and 'Not get involved' and 'mind your own business', than it is to stand up and try to do something or say something about it?

how about that?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez