Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

I see your insatiable appetite to cram things in your mouth and azz perpetually persists and only you will be "surprised" by that. Congratulations?

Get a kick out of how your version of "The Outdoors" is a Big Weekend Trip(BWT),as you roll through the McDonald's Drive-Thru window and Super Size your Imagination. Really has just gotta be ohhhh soooooooo "fulfilling" for you. Laffin'!

Lemme again fuel your Imagination from the day's jaunt,so you can again practice some more Pretend. I know...I know,you's gonna default to cramming even more things in your mouth and azz,then focus on the next batch of excuses. Really is riveting commentary to letcha' wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Groovin' on the uproarious humor associated with you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you have to work with.

As per always,I appreciate your uncanny inside look at the fascinating inner workings of Retardation and Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,as you ride your [bleep] into your Imaginary Pretend World.

You "hard charger".

Laffin'!

SLM,

That was close...Shefire ain't outta Imagination,nor Pretend.

Laffin'!

DD,

Meaningful BC's launched at meaningful speeds,do rather nice things to victims. In .338" the Ultra is easily the most for least. In .375" The 375H&H AI ain't a bad way to roll and is offered in vastly superior receivers than any/all things MK V.

In a handy/dandy Killing Rifle,the 7mm STEALS the show...whether it .473" or .532" in either SA or LA.

'slave,

Certainly didn't take Shefire long to forget the Fabrication,that she Imagined to Pretend having you on Ignore.

She's easily about as [bleep] amazingly stupid as they come.

Bless her heart.

Very cool pics. Thanks.

No truer words have ever been spoken than

"She's easily about as [bleep] amazingly stupid as they come."

Have Dog

Will Travel