Shefire,

I'm still groovin' on your perpetual high pitched nasal whine and your never ending Vagina Monologue. Appreciate as always,your keen insight on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Think of all the money you save,by being satiated with Pretend!

Only you will be "surprised" that your unwavering homoerotic fascinations and propensity to play the flute,culminate in your "tutelage" of retarded boys. At least when you ride shirt tails,you ain't hurting anything.

If only it were possible to accurately denote the depths of your Dumbphucktitude,but alas...that number ain't been invented yet. Do gotta say however,that I enjoy the figments of your Imagination,nearly as much as you do,though for starkly different reasons. Laffin'!

You are THE Princess of Pretend and a turd polisher to boot,though I do getta kick outta your frettin' a scritch or a scratch upon goods of repute. Get off your [bleep] and try getting a job,so you can do some of the things you Dream about and perhaps after a few decades of saving,you'll be able to field a sound rifle wearing sound glass and mebbe even use the [bleep] thing. Nawwwwwwwwwwww...that was plum mean of me to infer it being possible. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination some more,so you can focus your vicarious angst,pen yet another Chapter in your Vagina Monologue and Pretend to have a [bleep] clue.

Quaint of you to lust after a scope that's Legendary. It's slain more than a few splendid beasties,digested well over 50,000 rounds of centerfire fodder and prolly has been scritched and scratched...much to your chagrin. Though in fairness,I've long had an affinity for sub MOA CPC dots for Blood Spill,not that you know what any of that means,which is of course more than half the point!

But you'll always to be able to bask in the void betwixt your ears,summons Imagination and practice your Pretend. Bless your heart!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...word on the street is,that it's still doing things you can only Imagine and Pretend.

[Linked Image]

May as well go the extry mile and grant you the opportunity to burn up 7 Midols worth of Imagination and 1500cc's of Vagisil of Pretend,as you wax eloquent on your Dumbphucktitude and incredible Nothingness.

And if only because you've never seen a 6x MK4 M3. Cheer the [bleep] up,you whining [bleep],it's scritched/scratched too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Your haste and enthusiasm to take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is to be commended for it's grandiose oblivious humor. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and the humor associated with that profundity reliably flying over your pointy head.

You go girl!

'slave,

It'd be a right proper Jerry Lewis Telethon,to grant the stage for Shefire and poor dumb Jeff-O to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Day Dreamin' Pretend Off,replete with pictures,charts and Vagina Monologue denoting the "particulars".

I'd buy the video.(grin)