Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by pointer
Originally Posted by fatjack34
And if she asked you to put a sangwhich bag in your mouth so she cold [bleep] in the bag....would you?
What's the bag for? I wouldn't want to choke.

Speaking of bags, my BIL was walking past their loveseat which was occupied at the time by their Great Dane and noticed a Walmart sack. He grabbed it to throw it away, but soon learned that the other end was still IN THE DOG'S HINEY! A quick tug produced, from reports, a possible EPIC (I'll have to wait for Adair-approval) stream of poop! Once gagging subsided the loveseat was ceremoniously tossed outside (he's pretty big) and set alight. I know call that dog, even though its a female, Fatjack.

If I hadn't done my bidness a short while ago I woulda chitt my pants laughin' at that. As it is I only cracked three ribs, my right wrist (from poundin' the desk) and destroyed a keyboard (missed the desk). I suffer from dry eye most days, but not now. God loves Great Danes. I dunno why.

BD
His delivery wass better when I got the story in person as the offended loveseat was still smoking in the yard!

You heading to the 'Glades soon? wink

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-python-hunt-launched-curb-slithering-population/story?id=18187452