Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by ironbender
It might snap me.

lol.........

Cheer up...it's snapped more than a few.(grin)

Only time I was ever ASKED to slam & jam and keep on chooglin',while cutting right of way. Butts to the equipment help the boys out,so I wondered how [bleep] many trees I could set up in a day and drive with a hammer in one whack. Couple the hottest 394 on the Planet with laser chains,a coupla gallons of gas,more than a whole buncha savvy and things will look more than a whole [bleep] bunch different at quittin' time.

'Course that is an understatement of +P++ magnitude.

'Cub,

Your long term frustrations with your sexuality are very wellfounded,as are all your other insecurities. I'll feign my "surprise",as you yet again barge outta the closet.

Hell...allow me to take you back to The Day,you cock craving Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination to you.

Jeff-O,

Why is it that so many of you unemployed lazy piece of schit Welfare recipients,crave cock?!? I reckon it plum flattering that you saved my regal splendor to your Photobucket account and I'm rather at ease in fueling your Imagination,as you practice your Pretend.

Here's some more,if only because you've long been a Cock Gawker. Please feel free to save it in any manner you wish,so as to salve your vicarious angst and perpetuate your Pretend. Thank me later. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You literally are a "hard charger". Bless your heart.

Cheer up,I only saw (5) new Caribou Calves this morning,a coupla braces of Spectacled Eiders,a Snowy Owl,couple/few thousand Geese,both Red and Arctic Fox and 29 MuskOx...and got paid for it. Can't wait for the next installment of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you almost went.

Tough to trump your version of the "Outdoors",for outright [bleep] hilarity!

'gunnr',

If you steal her Imagination,she'll have nothing left. It's hardly the first time a Hippy Chick undressed me with her eyes.

And it sure as schit ain't gonna be the last.(grin)

'bender,

She does the best she can,with what she has to work with.

Thus her propensity to summons her Imagination,to produce Pretend.

okok,

I'm a little bit more than a whole [bleep] bunch good with a camera(understatement) and despite that fact,even someone as good as me cain't shoot pics of tomorrow. I do however enjoy your sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity,along with your Imagination...mainly because it's funnier than schit. Points is awarded too,because it's oblivious to boot and you are doing the best you can with what you've got!

Congratulations?!!?

You do take some nice pictures.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.