Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Originally Posted by deflave
[quote=SAUMHUNTER79]'Hunter79,

Sugartitts...you's at the mercy of your "intellect" and schit don't get much funnier than that. You'll not "surprise" me,by stating that you were born in Texas,before you whined your way to Wisconsin. Laffin'!

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but there's no slighting your taste in men.

You really is a "hard charger".

Laffin'!
Coxer,
[bleep]...I am a Wisconsin native, and no, I don't like cheese, or [bleep]' cheesediks like you claiming to be the end all be all on hunting, reloading, outdoor photography, or fishing and a just a rude coksucker on top of it all. I find it amusing you feel you're more intelligent than me when you speak in some form of retard meets caribou butt-[bleep] hillbilly slang trying to sound cool, but comes out more like inbred ebonics. Here's some slang for you, why don't you and your twinks here find a nice cave to retire in and take turns polishing each others' rusty sheriffs' badges via tongue shammy, that is, after you're finished with your maw's fartbox first, of course, [bleep]. I guess that's what we get when drunken natives butt-rape walruses though, you, a miracle of modern science, the one buttphuck that took.

80% of all women take it in the fartbox.

Travis
Ok? eek I'll be the first to admit I'm not real knowledgeable in that department, just not into that, but whoever enjoys it, rock out if it makes ya happy.

If you want to show us your knowledge on bullets, powder, twist and tricks to make a rifle perform better, have at it. I will greatfully use YOUR superior recipes and thank you for it.
I'll be watching for your informative posts.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. then I'd be considered your groupie.
Still perfecting doing that and being a [bleep]' dikstain at the same time, but let me give it a whirl, here's goes nuthin', what's your question, [bleep]?