DD,

Vermin in the yard is a bitch. Hate it when they are eating flowers. Been real poor light the last coupla days and I do sorta hate gunning schit backlit,as it ambles off.

[Linked Image]

Even worse,when they've friends in the fray.

[Linked Image]

Though sometimes,you can only do whatcha' can do.

'Cub,

Please feel free to use whichever excuses work "best" for you,to salve your Reality. I'm assuredly on pins and [bleep] needles,awaiting you to find enough pop cans to finally buy a scope. Laffin'!

Never have seen me a rifle before,let alone of the blueprint your "experience" compelled you to delve and I'm still running irons. Have heard of telescopic sights,but my locale precludes me from seeing any of that fancy stuff,let alone procuring same. Must be nice to be a steeped "hard charger" such as yourself.? Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

Here's to your incredible ability to be satisfied with Nothingness,as you scour the 'net for a picture to fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend. I'll jump start the day for you and flip you a few scenes from yesterday,if only so you don't chip another nail in your GoogleFu Pursuits.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheer up...your Whine is wonderful.

Very much enjoyed your plagiarized pic of the Used Whale. Trouble is,Whales is blasse' and respond well to a leetle composition that tells a story. Hmmmmmmmmmm...how shall I arrange that for you,so as to keep your Imagination fueled and empower your Pretend,so as to grant you the most "satisfactions" outta plagiarism?

I got it.

[Linked Image]

Entertaininger than [bleep],that even someone as [bleep] Stupid as you...knows there is a 223AI on board.

Happy Imagination to you!

Shefire,

you just keep telling yourself,that you've really got it going on and mebbe in a few decades,you'll beat yourself down to the point where you'll alphuckingmost believe it.

Appreciate your taking the time to showcase all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Bless your heart.

'slave,

I cain't keep track of her Delusions. Is she still Pretending to Imagine you on Ignore?

Thanks for the clarification.

Laffin'!

'Moses,

"Congratulations" upon your being able to Imagine a flute,wherever and whenever you need one.

Pretend that it ain't so.