Kodiak...

the sad thing is... Schtick probably does have a LOT to share with people on this forum... a fountain of knowledge... but what I don't understand is why he to do so in such a pompous and condescending manor? what I understand less is how many folks put up with it...

there is a lot of guy here that I have a lot of respect for, that don't have a problem with Schtick and his attitude...

and their opinions do matter quite a bit..

but why do folks have to put up with the slander and personal derogatory attacks????

Schtick can call me every name in the book, and personally I don't give a rat's asss... but when he does it to other forum members I start to have a real problem with it...

and I don't buy into this 'well its okay to call this guys names, because I don't like him... but not this guy, because I like him...' personally it should be the same rules across the board...

if we have multiple standards then who decides when it is appropriate for one member to use certain standards, and another not... or its alright to slander this guy, because he isn't as popular as say another guy might be?

many of us have left other sites because the standards were basically anarchy.. or a bar room free for all...

is that what we want 24 hour to turn into also?

personally I don't...

I'm all for Schtick sharing the knowledge he has... but leave the BS he piles on top of it on the door step...

its like how many people would pick up a dollar floating in a toilet full of urine.....in a bar's bathroom?

my folks taught me manners.. so did a lot of other forum members parents... Schtick... well I guess his folks were too busy to teach him....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez