Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
[quote]'WHINER79,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that Wisconsin is very [bleep] rapidly losing it's "luster",to even someone as [bleep] stupid as you. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you are of the opinion that someone else can make you look like a bigger Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck,than you can! Holy [bleep] schit,I've heard it ALL now.

You really frosted the cake,by "thinking" you were bragging,but were in fact actually bitching. 'Tis a shame to have not been privvy to the look on your face,when that reality sunk into "all" 14 of your IQ points.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is free...and Sugartitts,I'd want it no other way for you. I know..I know,it's tough for you to type,as you cram more things into your mouth and azz.

Laffin'![quote]
Schit On A Stick,

I'm having a real hard time believing your so [bleep]' smart when you just send me the same post over and over again. Are you having fun cutting and pasting like a kindergartener? I give you a gold star and a banana sticker for your special ed level post, great job! Funny I get to make as many posts as I want and you're restricted to one a day. That's what happens when you're a know-it-all azzhole who can't control his oral diarrhea or cerebral constipation to the point where you get restricted to a single post a day, god you're an idiot. I eagerly await you're next "masterpiece of literature",oh, and bless you mom's heart for not drowning you at birth like she should have.

You have to be a real loser to get your posting limit to one...lol Binn is easy going too.

Last edited by okok; 08/10/12.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.