'matic,

I'm glad I've long had an appreciation for Doing and would go so far as to say,that a guy can learn a couple/few things,by keeping an open mind and dabbling different wares as extrapolation,in the hopes of finding a better way.

Not all wares is equal and Pretend ain't Real.(grin)

archie',

Hutch do got it rough.(grin)

JB,

I'll feign my "surprise" that your DNK BWT came up more than a leetle lacking. Really love the "hard charging" excuses in regards to the Mall Ninja JipJap Chronicles,you might wanna give a thunk to penning The Proprietary Excuse Book(TPEB)...MagnumDoosh would prolly even buy one. Laffin'!

Cheer up,I was hacking off brakes and carry handles offa Krunchentickers 25+ years ago and have long been of the less is more Mantra,mainly because it'd be a fact. I do get a laugh out of how you swoon Fluff and all the "results" it garners. Too [bleep] funny!

Hit me with an addy and I'll buy you a Barrel De-Resonator for the JipJap,as well as a rape whistle and plastic badge,so you can go Full [bleep] Mall Ninja(FFMJ). Laffin'!

Get some!

'CUB,

As per always,it's a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Especially in your high-pitched nasal whining voice.

I didn't catch this week's excuses,for you to keep your [bleep] in Full Tether Mode(FTM) upon the couch...what was they again?!!?

Your "best" efforts to get out the front door and leave the house,is just oh soooooooooooooo [bleep] hilarious!

'slave,

'But Bread was Saturday and I went full Muslim on Sunday,with a Pork Roast.

Here's a cookie,for them who live in proximity to The Milford and get to reap the abundance of Fresh 'But.

[Linked Image]

Though it prolly ain't too bad deep fried either.

[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!

'Mooner,

The Original BBMFER is a "lowly" R-15 at 22" and a turnkey outta da box affair,which curiously enough wears the best OEM Krunchenticker trigger I've ever yanked. The LBBMFER is a S&W MP,though I grabbed a RRA 18" C/L middy to toss onto it,if only for conversation. Have Colts,Oly,Bushy(before they fell in with Remmie) too.

Lotsa Fluff associated with Krunchentickers in general,as it's easy to swoon the Mall Ninja/Zombie crowd. None of that schit is for me and I'm happiest with a LW C/L spout,mainly because I'm gonna use the [bleep] thing and this Kansas weather can put wares to the test. As per always,barrel exteriors don't make a schit,though interiors do and I'll greedily take a C/L spout's propensity to shrug abuse,over Proprietary Fluff. Toss a FF tube aboard,if it's lacking outta da box and you are there. [bleep] all the Mall Ninja railed bullschit and simply strive for sumptin' that balances/handles well.

I don't drive a 223AI Krunchenticker,but have mused it now and again,if only to form brass...though I'm fairly well stocked in 223AI brass already.(grin) Mag constraints are largely the platform's bane,though a S/S mag of extry COAL would be warmly welcomed.

16" is loud,18" better and 20" a nice compromise in performance and decibels,though I got 'em up to 24". Never did and never will like carbine gas,make mine a middy or rifle length system.

Tougher to find a "bad" one Today,than it is a good one.

starsky,

Mag confines by default,slams lotsa doors...which is a bummer.

[Linked Image]

I'll greedily take a Hornie HPBT over anything SMK or Nosler. For Dirty Duty Killing,the 62TSX is King.

75 Hornie,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

I'm a fan of ogives above casemouths myself.(grin)

'horn,

I may just Krunchentick a few Victims,if only for the humor associated.(grin)