Buttshot Welfare Logger Boxer,

You love to lord your wallet over everyone, yet, recently when YOU had to put off a purchase for your wife's surgery, that's all good... if anyone else has to budget they are unemployed. Funny stuff.

(and I'm so unemployed that my feet hurt from standing in front of my machines so much, you dumb [bleep])

So anyway, for the Kubesters, I made Art today. I'm out doing my bust-ass hike and LR shoot with my "new" light rifle (had it more than a decade, but it's gotten some love lately) and as I'm huffing back up the trail, near the waterfall that I peed in last week so's y'all downstreamers could sniff what testosterone in pee smells like, I came across a banana slug. And a light went off-- ping!-- so I made Art.

Notice how the rifle sort of compositionally surrounds the slug? This is because the rifle represents ME, in my outdoorsy, do-something manliness, and the slug represents you Kube [bleep] in your, well, slug-ness.

Congratulations?

Prints of this Art are available for purchase if you seek inspirational Art to hang in your Kube.

The rifle is shooting great in it's new stock; I just put 4 shots into a palm-sized area at 560 yards. Read it and weep, you do-nothing worthless lazy pile-of-sheet posse-axed bootches.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!