Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Well then, that oughta take care of it!

Any of y'all ever suffer periodic attacks of dyslexia? Tourettes?

Happens to me once in awhile. Sometimes political chitt triggers a Tourettes attack. SONOVABITCH! The dyslexia thing...five out of three of us have that from what I've read.

If yuor cssoreeyd and dsyexlic can you sitll raed KO? SNOFNABTCHI!

Long time back there was a leper colony near the Hi Van Pass just north of DaNang. Not that anyone really wanted to phouc with them but they wanted to be able to defend themselves, so we armored them up with small arms and stuff, up to and including a Ma Deuce. Terrain was fair steep and there was only a single footpath for access so it seemed doable. Given their condition as such it didn't seem likely they would cart the Deuce off to the flea market and all that.

We all pondered the implications of one of those wee sickly units hanging onto the Deuce during an attack and parts falling off. Like, you know, an ear falling in the beer etc. Apparently our concerns were not original.

Sing to the melody of the Beatles "Yesterday"

Leprosy.
That old rotten man just touched my knee.
Now my flesh is falling off of me.
Oh, I think I got leprosy.

Suddenly
I'm just half the man I used to be.
There are pieces coming off of me.
Yes, leprosy came suddenly.

Why'd my arm fall off?
I don't know, no one will say.
I know something's wrong,
'cause my leg just walked away (without me.)

Yesterday,
I could always lounge the time away.
Now my bed is in a slimy way,
Oh, leprosy's ruined my day.

Why did I get cursed
with this rot? I need to hide.
I'm sure I'm diseased
for my spleen fell out my side. (ooooohhhh.)

Leprosy
has become a big problem for me.
All my friends now run away from me.
Oh how I hate this leprosy.

I'm off for a dawn pig patrol. OK, it's past dawn, but it is closer to dawn than noon.

BD

Morning, BD. Where the hell do you get this schit!? Or is it a result of last night's festivities? smile

Good luck bringing home the bacon...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...