Dedicated Fan of Heart Attack Grill Restaurant Dies Of�We�ll Let�s Just See If You Can Connect the Dots
By Drew Weisholtz 7 hours ago | GuySpeed

When you love a restaurant called Heart Attack Grill as much as John Alleman did, your death shouldn�t come as a total shock.

Alleman, 54, has gone to that big burger joint in the sky. He passed away Monday after suffering � you guessed it � a heart attack last week. Alleman was the spokesman for the hospital-themed Las Vegas restaurant, which boasts the Guinness world record for most calories in a hamburger, with nearly 10,000.

Alleman was known for frequenting the eatery every day and then standing outside begging other people to come in.

Heart Attack Grill owner �Doctor Jon� Basso foreshadowed Alleman�s passing:

�I told him if you keep eating like this, it�s going to kill ya. He�d say, �I just love your place, Jon.� He�s the only person I know who was probably at the restaurant more than I.�

Alleman literally became a fixture of the restaurant, with his image appearing on the menu. He even sold a line of clothing on the restaurant�s website.

Heart Attack Grill offered its condolences on its Facebook page, writing, �JOHN ALLEMAN�always the life of the party! We Love You! Make heaven laugh as much as we did!�

Source: GuySpeed

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...