Originally Posted by JSTUART
Yes, I am old enough for miles, and if you belt (okay...idle) around the countryside in an old 4runner the HJ60 will be right up your alley.
If you do visit and chance to wander through the Riverina in NSW, give me a yell and I shall get you access to a couple of properties on the river for a bit of fishing and pigging.
And if you can possibly stand to use old Brno model 21 and ZG47 we can also organise a bit of deer.

And depending on how old and fit you are, we could get you a wee bit of work in the shearing sheds....for a change of pace.

Ya know Stu, If I make it down under, I'll have to look ya up... I'd enjoy that! Even the old shearing shed for the change of pace... give you Aussies a chance to laugh at an American trying to emulate an Aussie.....

and an old Brno Model 21 would be more than enough to enjoy... regardless of what I would be shooting it at.. living or stationary....

if ya ever make it stateside I am sure there are a lot of forum members here that would show you the better points of the American public, and some wonderful places...

I've had the honor and privilege to meet some wonderful folks off of this forum in my travels... none have been a disappointment yet, that's for darn sure...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez