I
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
-giggle- I got tossed out of a gun shop today. -snork-

Went into this place looking for a 'smith for some simple work. "He retired"
"Dang, drove all the way here to see him."
"You coulda called."
"I had to come down here anyway, just thought I'd take a chance. One strike", referring to my luck.
What's that in the rack?"
"Remington Model 4, it's sold. We sell all our old guns on Gun Broker"
"Sorry, I don't do Gun Broker. Two strikes."

I went down to the ammo and they had a bunch of .22 WRF ammo which I need, Winchester Limited Edition stuff. "How much?"
Fella hands me a box and it says "$15.49"
"Wow," I sez, "proud of that. That a full brick?", talking to another clerk.
Guy says, "They want you to leave."
"Huh?"
"They want you to leave.", looking down at the old lady and fella at the far end.
"You jokin'? I want to buy some ammo."
Fella at the far end says, "It's not for sale."

Guy went ballistic before I got to the door and probably used a goodly part of his 4 letter vocabulary. Told him to "piss up a rope.'

That's when it got ugly. laugh He told me to GFY three times between the front door and my truck out in the parking lot. Flipped me off twice.

Weird chitt that and I have no clue what put the bee up their ass, none at all. Never had a store owner get cranked at me in all my days.

Went about my way and picked up some work I'd had done by a machinist for a slug rifle and mentioned it to the guy. He tells me they are nuts on most any day and they don't do a lot of retail business to repeat customers. Guess not.

Class 3 Dealer to boot....Bad water?

BD

BD...in another life time, can you describe how this would have ended....maybe some decades past?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu