Shefire,

Much enjoying the perpetuation of your continual high-pitched nasal whine,rollicking Vagina Monologue and mascara stained tears...as you scream into the mirror "I don't care! I don't care!" and then cry yourself to sleep. Your Pretending not to care,is nearly as [bleep] hilarious as your Pretending to Ignore and it really is a [bleep] Gong Show,to grant you the opportunity to let your Imagination "work" as you whine about all your insecurities.

Then as frosting on the cake,you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been. You are as sorry of a Day Dreaming Dumbphuck as poor Jeff-O is,with both of your [bleep] tethered to the couch and a trip to the kitchen being the "highlight" of your day's "Adventures". I reckon I prolly should upload some pics from last night,so you know what the Outdoors looks like and can start studying Critterly ID,so you can "teach" retards something other than playing the flute. Just kiddin'...as you very obviously haven't the faculties to grasp even the most basic concepts,such as Reality. So hilariously,you're mired right where you are,as the dumbest of the Dumbphucks and tooting your horn loudly so as to cajole pity to your plight and make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Laffin'!

Here's to your [bleep] incredible need for Imagination and Pretend,as well as your uncanny knack to repeatedly talk out your ass...all of which are trite culmination of your simply doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Stupidity certainly is no Act for you and it is well beyond [bleep] hilarious,to witness your Hissy Fits.

Happy Delusion to you and as per always,I'm groovin' on your "results".

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

You know what's REALLY funny?!? A Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck knowing better than to add a leetle sumptin' to the crux,because it won't ever quite pan out for her. Kudos to you,for being as [bleep] amazingly stupid as you are,yet retain the good judgement to refrain and simply pout/whine on the sidelines instead.

You "hard charger". Love your pics and "Adventures".

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

You are at the mercy of using you as a barometer of "evaluation" and admittedly,schit do NOT get any [bleep] funnier than that! Here's to you "brazenly" contending the most slippery of slopes and that's simply being unfortunate enough to be you and to the consumate humor inherent to your [bleep] [bleep] incredible dumbphucktitude and innate ability to reliably suck at everything. That's no small feat Toots and you is operating in rare air and them "accolades" ain't to be taken lightly,as you've squarely earned 'em.

I very much enjoy that you are [bleep] stupid enough,to think that your incredible and never ending stupidity,is some how someone else's "fault". SugarTits,you's the ONLY dumbphuck,that can keep you from saying stupid [bleep] things and that you are 100% powerless in that refrain,is that which makes you sooooooooooooooo very "Special". Perhaps if you whine about it,stomp your feet and hold your breath...the whole World will be reduced to a 17 IQ points,so you can hang. Give 'er a whirl,make a chart on them findings and be sure to wax eloquent on your "results" and undoubtedly you'll sway things in your favor. Laffin'.

Your "version" of everything is epic [bleep] humor and only you could Imagine the things you do,if only because your Pretend is offa the [bleep] charts. Now there's no doubt you've long been acclimated to being forced to practice both Pretend and Imagination,due to the dismal reality of your Reality. But on the bright side,schit do not get any funnier than that! I believe you are slighting your "merit",in that noone else can hang with a lazy piece of schit broke dick Day Dreaming Turd Polisher,who shoots her Imagination and Pretends "results". Then when all falls apart(which is immediate),she tries to turn her Dumbphucktitude into a Pity Party,troll for heart strings and waxes eloquent upon how it was all someone else's fault. I know,I know...you've sucked everywhere you've been and curiously enough,everywhere you are going and that is quite an incredible "feat" too. Bless your heart.

Personally,I get a kick outta your lustful vicarious angst and the tears you shed in frustration of your Reality,that you know you are too [bleep] lazy/broke to do any of the things you Pretend about and Imagine in the "first hand". The only thing you are good at,is whining and all are fortunate in that you choose to do so aloud,if only because the inherent humor has no peer. Too bad whining don't pay!

Quaint of you to frost the above,by trying ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo hard to come off like you've a first [bleep] clue and Pretend to muse boolits,ballistics,barrels,glass and the like. Then you go the extry [bleep] mile and "substantiate" them "findings" with your "results"! Too [bleep] [bleep] funny!

Here's to your being so incredibly [bleep] stupid and for hoping to be the first gal to bitch herself happy,as you practice Pretend with your Imagination and try to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

Looking forward to the excuses from this Fall and your incredible "insight" on your "hard charging" "Adventures",which grant you opportunity to ply all of your "experience","knowledge",physical "preparation" and "incredible" shooting "skills"...on some poor unsuspecting Beastie. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you cain't savvy the obvious.

Laffin'!

MCH,

One of these days I'm gonna visit Orygun for the first time and see for myself what's so "difficult".(grin)

Personally,I've a feeling it ain't the State's "fault".