Originally Posted by okok
That ain't no 20, more like 13.

I've put my hands on more than a few victims in the last week and assuredly did rip lips on more than a few 13-pounders. I'm unable to correlate the extrapolation you quip,due simply to the vague nature of your assertion,but am looking forward to you pinpointing the particulars that stumped you. It'll be funny!

Mebbe start with the OAL of your 223/223AI Montucky and points is awarded in advance,if you've never seen one,let alone tote on. Then perhaps muse length in regards to 'mykiss and particulars within. For conversation,feel free to gawk the Legendary David White World Record and note it's 43" length and beat that up a bit...if only for starters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've long been a fan of volumetric equations and have an uncanny eye in it's regard,due simply to spending soooooooooo much time,with sooooooooooo much magnitude. I'm adept at factoring what's in a tow or a cod end,be it gross or net for a species aboard a Dragger. Got pot haul weights dialed,mainly due to the Glory Days prior to there being pot limits and boats soaking 1400+ pots was what being a High Liner was all about. Am no slouch at making weight determinations,in regards to bulging pucker strings on a Shrimp laden doubled-rigged Trawler,if only because I crewed on the ride that was THE High Liner for the West Coast. Prolly am fairly Ninja at knowing well in advance how much gross and net volume resides within a standing tree,long before it hits the deck. Also can Sort well in advance and would note that them skills come in VERY handy for inflating one's bid price,because Land Owners reap only what is sown and all parties know it. Such things is tangible and that is of course the beauty of such realities and why it's always a [bleep] riot for Dreamers to Dream and flaunt same. As an aside,I've worn out more than a few Boga's on Salmonids,should that embolden you some.

Can see where this will get good and my fingers is crossed in anticipation.

'CUBIC,

My favorite is The Team Cabela's Cookie Cutter Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,who arrive later in the year. They'll hop outta a rental rig all wearing the exact same uniform,with creases so sharp,they'll cut your eyes if you look at 'em. All riggin' will be sparkling new,with nary a scratch anywhere. Then they'll saunter streamside in grand fashion and the Goat [bleep] begins and that practice/experience can't be purchased,becomes more than just glaringly [bleep] obvious.(grin)

Coupla of us walked into a Meat Hole on a wagon load of these idiots and 4 of 'em were setting down,while their apparent "Captain" was working his "Magic". Asked the boys "just what in the [bleep] are you guys doing?" and one replied "we're watching whatshisphuck cast,because it sooooo beautiful". This by growed men and with a straight face! Though Flea Flickers are by lightyears,the phoniest [bleep] there is. Taken aback,I asked "how many you boys caught" and numb nuts replied "none" and waxed eloquent again on whatshisphuck's form. I told them "stand the [bleep] back,because the Show just started" and we proceeded to put on a Blood Bath Clinic of epic [bleep] proportions...if only because our hearts were really in it.(grin) I love leaning on schit,punching victims in the ear,threading the stringer and making another cast before they can even blink. Cracks me up!

[Linked Image]

Have a pard and his Wife arriving here in a bit,so video and still cameras will be smoking,for the Grand Finale. Tides are perfect and I've not even chased Bears yet,but have seen (3) on "accident",all of which would easily net the Year Book,though (2) was badly rubbed. Sister has a job after school and The Dude has Baseball Practice,which is crimping my style more than a little.

I'm liking the "odds" associated with the results of the next coupla days.(grin)

battue,

I typically operate at or near sensory overload and the volume often causes splendor to be lost in the fray...which might just be the point.

That and I like to sandbag more than a smidge too,because it cracks me up.

'GUE,

For some reason in some circles,it has become "fashionable" as of late...to Imagine,Pretend and flaunt Dumbphucktitude and Membership in the The Do-Nothing Gang has really flourished due to same. All of which is music to my ears,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than THE dumbest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks talking about all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they'e nearly been.

Couch cushions do muffle [bleep],nearly as well as Reality.