Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't have lonely times at home. I'm in a monogamous relationship until I get caught cheating.

Travis

If you pay for it, is that considered cheating?
Or just stimulating the economy?

It is filed under the "what are you talking about?" category. Forever.

DON'T BREAK!!!

Travis

What happens at the bunny ranch, stays at the bunny ranch....
Got it.
Unless the B!tch at the ranch milks you dry.........
Then threatens to out you to the gf/wife, so you keep taking cash advances on your VISA,
at a loan shark rate, of course, now the gf/ wife is asking questions cause the collection azz holes keep calling and VISA bills stamped past due keep showing up, meanwhile your cck didn't get any recreation either, cause the whore isn't getting as much green as she wants, it's now just STFU money and the gf/wife is pizzed cause you keep saying you don't want to go to dinner and a movie even though it's really cause you're broke not that you don't want to see the new Eastwood flick, but she doesn't know that and feels like you two are slowly drifting apart, which pizzes her off cause she feels she hasn't done anything wrong and then one day right in the middle of Seinfeld the power goes out, the gf/wife is asking questions you can't answer about money you don't have and she gets in her Accord and heads to the pool hall for a pack of smokes and never comes back.
Or something like that.......

P.S. I saw her a couple days later coming out of the carpenter's house.

Have Dog

Will Travel