Originally Posted by Boxer

'79,

Sugar...you'll wanna keep one thing in mind and that is to simply start by [bleep] yourself,due the fact that you'll get more poozy that way.

Why is it that you Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks have only a single move and that is to start cramming things in your mouths and azzes?

Here's to your Imagination and to how very [bleep] badly you need it. Kudos too on the whine and the hilarity associated with living in Wisconsin,so you've a steady supply of cheese to accompany same. Looking forward to your attempt to wax eloquent and sugarcoat them plights.

Bless your heart.

Bigprik Boxershorts, why don't you tell me what a manly, ass kickin', outdoorsman, gun buff, and reloader you are, with pictures of course, and I'll tell you what a vagina feels like. I know you've spyed on your mom showering, so you know what one looks like, but actually having sexual relations with a woman is a whole different matter. I do find it amusing that you claim to be some kind of expert reloader yet you offer no help or advice, just insults and pictures of other peoples rifles and wildlife. As far as me or anyone else being a "do nothing dumbphuck", you seem to have more time than most to reply swiftly to anyone's post you don't care for, so I find it hard to believe you're out slaying animals all the time and shooting your rifles w/ your gay little Jolly Roger stickers on them, showing us that you truly are a buttpirate. Also, what exactly is your purpose here?