Originally Posted by okok
You have to be a retard to be limited to one post per day. laffin'

Y'know, I kind of like ol' Buttshot Boxer. He's not as all-knowing as he thinks he is, but WTF... that's a common enough failing. And while I'm not in awe of his hunting prowess, at least he does hunt the easy animals on POW island. That's something.

However, The simple truth is that the guy has devolved into a drooling idiot when it comes to existing on an Internet forum. In his mind, the outside world exists for his amusement, and the way he gets that amusement, is by attempting to get other people spun out. And the way he does THAT is via endless mocking, calling people "she", and denigrating what others do while relentlessly promoting himself as some kind of superhuman capable of Amazing Feats of outdoor prowess. And his lackeys swallow it like a freshman nympho trying to impress the senior football player at the drive-in.

Meanwhile, in point of fact, he's "hunting" in a place so chock-full of the game he hunts that, well, you know. We've already established that he's hunting in a veritable zoo.

As far as his shooting, all I've seen is bragging ad nauseum, some dubious-at-best load "info", single groups paraded as being some kind of reproduceable norm (3" at 700 yards... snork...) and him backing down from actual backing up his bullchit. A ckassic braggart. NOT impressed.

But back to the point, which is that he can only post once a day. Be glad of this. If he didn't have that restriction, every night as the drinking started, he'd amuse himself by flitting all over this website, lighting fires, trying to get as many people spun out as possible. My thread on .358 bullets? Ruined. Any thread? Ruined. It's what he does, and it's why he's been banned from every major outdoor forum on the planet!

He'll call this whining and so on; he's got his standard rant for this. Whatever. I'd have to care to whine and, well, I don't. The only thing I do care about is being able to have a reasonably decent conversation with members here, and since his stated goal is to f*ck everything up as much as possible, I'm glad Rick has him on a leash so that he can't wreck everything.

It's a shame. If you read his stuff from 6-7 years ago, he spoke English, was a participant in things rather than an agitator, and generally seemed like a whole other guy. Something changed and now, the guy he is, can't even function on an Internet forum, other than to repeat the same tired chit.

Aight, I've got to get back to work here. Got a hot lathe calling, parts to make, money to bank. Then I'm goin' shooting. You know, all that stuff that in Larry's fantasy-land, I don't do.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!