Originally Posted by battue

You did ask a question and within it included the statement; which game was not shot in the backyard and which game was legally tagged. You made the statement as if it were fact. Now if you have the proof run with it, but hearsay doesn't cut it.

You a politician by any chance? You know the kind that throws statements out with the hope it is accepted as fact with no proof.

Most of Ak from what I've seen is four Deer per year for residents. Easy to find, just google the question and you wouldn't have to ask. Let's see: Boxer has lived in AK for sometime and has shot more than a few Deer. I'm thinking at 4/year over more than a few years, combined with his his proclivity with a camera would add up to more than a few photos.

Again, you have it, use it. When the convictions come down you can then say time told the story. Until then it is hearsay and nothing more. In addition hearsay from only one person and that person has been grinding their axe in front of the forum for more than a little while.

Not to mention he has a wife and kids who may have tags as well....I dont know what the regs are up there. Maybe he can legally take a fuuck ton more than 4 a year with his kids/wife in tow. I don't know, therefore I don't brand a man a poacher.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 05/24/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not