Originally Posted by DigitalDan
There I was, and this is no Chitt. 10,000 feet, one engine out and the other on fire. Two 37mm flak holes in the fuselage and the copilot ate a 12.7mm during the attack. All I had was a silkworm and a needle.'

Boy were we busy!

BD

10/4 there BD

I�d say it�s time to inject some morality into this thread. Somebody should do it and since you wankers tain�t done it, I guess I will�����..

So Little Johnny is now in Middle School, 8th grade IIRC. The teacher has asked the class if anyone can share an story or an experience with a moral to it. No one wants to volunteer except Little Johnny. Reluctantly the teacher calls on him. She sez, Johnny, you�ve a story with a moral to it that you want to share with the class.
Johnny sez, Yes ma�am.
It goes like this. I have an aunt Sandy. She was in the air force and stationed in Iraq. One day she was flying over an Iraqi military installation when she took some incoming fire and had to jettison from her aircraft and parachute to the ground. She ejects and is floating down. She has in her possession a flask of whiskey, a Swiss army knife and a Beretta pistol with 16 rounds. She figures the flask may get broken and the whiskey wasted when she hits the ground, so she knocks out the contents of the flask on the way down. Shortly after she lands, she is surrounded by 19 Iraqi soldiers. She immediately shoots 16, and she is out of bullets. She stabs two more and kills them with her Swiss Army knife, but the blade breaks on the second soldier. The final soldier she strangles to death with her bare hands.
Little Johnny stops to take a breath and starts to finish his story but the teacher interrupts.
She says, Johnny, that�s a horrible story. How could that story have a moral to it.
Easy, said Johnny, the moral to that story is��
Don�t [bleep] with aunt Sandy when she�s drinkin�.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.