Shefire,

You've an impressive appetite to cram things in your mouth and azz. Congratulations?

That was a poignant Vagina Monologue reiteration of the "satisfactions" you relished in,during your BWT(Big Weekend Trip). I enjoyed how you touched upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost went.

Touching expose on sheer and utter Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude and it is no wonder why you are forced to question aloud and with great frequency,as to why you are in fact such a Do Nothing [bleep](DNK). Your curiousity there,is exceedingly wellfounded and I enjoy how you Imagine to Pretend thatcha' cain't know that answer. Laffin'!

PS and by the way...LOVED the pics too.

Laffin'!

Joan(Blackheart),

Sugartitts,I rather enjoy your Estrogen fueled mood swings,nearly as much as your Imagination and Pretend. This was especially good(and I quote in entirety):

"It's funny as schit that you worthless dumbphucks want pics so goddam bad. There goes that kindergarten mentality giving your pitifully low IQ away again. Retard.

PS - your little retard hero is too [bleep]' stupid to even realize I stopped responding/posting to him ages ago yet he still continues to respond to me. Who's the goddam mother [bleep]' "gut hooked" dumbass again ?"

Now I've a question that only an Elite Secret Squirrel Society Member(ESSM) such as yourself,could answer. Just how long is an "age" or more accurately "ages" in Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Imaginary Pretend Time(DNDDDIPT)?

I'd ask you for a picture of your watch,but I'd hate to Re-Hissy your Fit. Oops! Laffin'!

As per always,I look forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been...if only because it's [bleep] hilarious!

You sure 'nuff are an amazingly "Hard Charger". Laffin'.

Feel free to refresh my memory,because I cain't recall exactly if it's because you are too [bleep] stupid to use a camera to take a picture,or are too [bleep] broke to afford one?!!? Due my generous nature and if only in the interest of sublime comedy,I'll happily mail you a camera(if only because I have quite a few) and will pen and enclose a Supreme Tutorial on it's operation,that even someone as amazingly [bleep] stupid as you could easily follow. I'm Geniuser than schit,in these regards. I realize that will curtail much in the way of your Imagination and Pretend...but please do not think that ain't the funniest part! Will throw a $20 bill in with it,just so you can know what one looks like.

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Bless your heart!

SLM,

I enjoyed how you fueled Shefire's Imagination,almost as much as she did.(grin)

Sammo,

Poor dumb Jeff-O is gonna get dizzy and fall outta her chair,lookin' at all them acres to get lost in.

I like how you roll...because that schit is FUNNY!

'7Nut,

Say sumptin' in Oklahoman or 223AI.

Please feel free to use your Imagination,if only due to how very obviously you's gonna need it.

Thanks!

Lonny,

The Canuck had an "unfair" advantage,because Shefire's mouth is so [bleep] gaping...that he couldn't miss it with the very first cast.

I'd wager he's STILL laughing and rightfully so.(grin)