Originally Posted by Seafire
I'm sure your mom put a grenade on a chain around your neck....but you were never smart enough to figure out how to pull the pin, much to her disappointment..

so that insurance policy she had never paid off...

hope you get a job anyway, despite probably not being very good at a job interview... unless you figured out how to leave being a dork, on the door step...

Gee, I thought about this post... that is totally inappropriate, no matter how true it is....so

you were so ugly your mom tied a porkchop around your neck, so that the dogs would play with you...

but you were such a dumbasss that the dogs figured out how to quickly get the porkchop....

after that you got to learn the old canine tale of:

if they can't play with it, chew on it, screw it, or piss on it, take a dump on it, or bury it, they don't have any use for it...

and that is where the first stages of worthlessness set in, for your young humble life...

Moral of the story? Sucks to be Slave Boy... whistle

oh those little things we have to get out of our minds, before we can enjoy a good nights sleep....

don't worry there Slavey.... same thing happened to Schtick as a kid.... just a lot more often...

the dogs pissed on him so much after getting the pork chop, rumor has it, that it stunted his growth severely...and shortened his already low I.Q

( can't wait for the response of the Campfire's Siamese Twins in the morning... laugh )

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez