Great Wapoozy,

Congratulations for being [bleep] nearly brazen enough to hang a pic of your own. Too [bleep] funny,that you still know better!

Groovin' on your Imagination,nearly as much as you are...though for very [bleep] different reasons.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Yes you've spent so "much" time around 'em,you had to peel plagiarized pics offa the 'net. Personally,this helicopter stuff is all new to me,so I'm all ears in regards to your keen "insight". I just happened to see a 212 lazily happen by,with a line beneath it and thunk it a novelty. Laffin'!

Hmmmm...how should I fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend? Perhaps an influx of even more Reality,will getcha Whining even [bleep] more.

I've prolly never even seen,rode or been around a '61,let alone the school bus version,nor a 64' in either E or F,nor a 107 in any guise whether Boeing or Kawi,let alone a Schithook of any flavor,or a 206,500,Hiller 12E(piston or turbine).

'74 which is a 107,still has the World Record for flight hours at way over 70,000 of 'em. How come I'm perpetually surrounded with uncanny excellence?!!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Here she is toting some of my tools,in conjunction with the 1,000,000's of board feet she's carted away that I carved.

[Linked Image]

Magic Bus.

[Linked Image]

You sappy addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,you crack me the [bleep] up! Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

'WHINER79,

You's at the mercy of your intellect,abilities and means.

Schit do NOT get any [bleep] funnier than that!

LOVE the "hard charging" "Pursuits" from Wisconsin,along with the splendid pictures and your keen "insight",coupled with the riveting "first hand" accountings,which correlate fully in synch with your "results".

Here's to you being too [bleep] stupid to take notes and applying same.

Laffin'!

'Moses,

The sooner you get over the notion that someone else can make you get your [bleep] offa the couch,the quicker you may actually get your [bleep] offa the couch.

'Course them are dastardly long "odds",but it's funny to watch you think you can!

'SAUM,

I musta missed your 223AI's particulars. Hang a pic of it,wax eloquent on the specs and hang a few pics of it's Conquests.

Please feel free to Imagine,Pretend and Fabricate as much as it takes...just don't quit Whining aloud about all your insecurities.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Only you will be "surprised" that your infatuation consumes you wherever you go.

I reckon I'm flattered,in regards to your heartfelt connection,as you tirelessly pound pavement.

laffin'!

'texas,

No wonder you sorry [bleep] Texans whine so [bleep] much and never get off your [bleep]. I know,I know...you are all hat and no ranch.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations?

okok,

I enjoy the fact that you think talking out your azz,Day Dreaming and never turning a [bleep] lick is "fashionable".

You is indeed a Fashion Statement.

Laffin'!

'horn,

I could keep the Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks offa the hook if I tried...and I ain't tryin'.(grin)