Had a really odd day yesterday.

Saw a doc at 10:15. He tells me I need a vaccination. I said OK. He says he'll put in the order and it will take an hour. I said OK.

2 hours later I said "Hey, WTF?" He forgot to place the order. I left.

Mrs. Dan calls on the cell and says someone from the UK is trying to make online purchases with our credit card so the issuer has canceled the card. I say "OK" and kept drivin', wondering how this is gonna work drivin' out to AZ in a couple days. (???)

The Ex-GF of a neighbor had purchased a bunch of firewood for his house a few days before they broke up after 10 years. I asked if I could buy it from her and she says she needs to work that out with the guy who had already said "Take it but you'll need to pay her for it." WTF?

I loaded 4 boxes of .30-30 brass. That went well for the most part, but discovered that an old 1# jug of Varget had been contaminated with what appears to be H335. I have no idea when or how. It's fertilizer now.

I like the looks of .30-30 brass with 150 grain spitzers stuffed in them. They shoot well. We had a high near 80* yesterday.

You guys crack me right the phouc up most times so the day wasn't a waste. laugh The Poobah put up a good girl pic but that one of the cross dressing dog was just phoucin' weird. Par for the day. Wish I could shovel some snow. Or shoot snow.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain